• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
Hi so i want to confirm some stuff before I attempt the hydrogen sulfide method. I found a 1-gallon Reagent Grade HCL (37%), and 1 galloon of "Lime Sulfur Dip" that includes 97.8% sulfureted lime solution (2.2% inert materials). Can I just mix them together in a bucket and then pass out fairly quickly? I have goggles to avoid eye burning. I also saw people talking about using a large plastic bag to speed the process up. How would that work, would I like mix the solutions, then seal it up, wait 4-6 minutes, then open it up? I also wondered, with 1-gallon of each, what is the maximum size enclosed area that would get me up to 1000ppm or the reccomended lethal concentration?

Are there any other tips or things I should know before I do this?

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Post warning signs in your area before you attempt. The location you do this will essentially become contaminated and residual h2s will kill anybody the goes into it.
Offhand I don't know what the proper mix ratios are but you can do some stoichiometry and use the ideal gas law to come up with an approximation.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarCharm
Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
you can do some stoichiometry and use the ideal gas law to come up with an approximation.
ahaha i never thought I would be glad I took chemistry but looks like its finally gonna be heplful

• Yay!
Reactions: dogbreath
T

The Howling Void

Dec 20, 2021
You found lime sulfur? It's not readily available to me. I had to make iron sulfide from iron and sulfur.

Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
Yes, I can pm you an amazon link if you want. I found a gallon of lime sulfur dip with 97.8% purity for $100 there.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Hi so i want to confirm some stuff before I attempt the hydrogen sulfide method. I found a 1-gallon Reagent Grade HCL (37%), and 1 galloon of "Lime Sulfur Dip" that includes 97.8% sulfureted lime solution (2.2% inert materials). Can I just mix them together in a bucket and then pass out fairly quickly? I have goggles to avoid eye burning. I also saw people talking about using a large plastic bag to speed the process up. How would that work, would I like mix the solutions, then seal it up, wait 4-6 minutes, then open it up? I also wondered, with 1-gallon of each, what is the maximum size enclosed area that would get me up to 1000ppm or the reccomended lethal concentration?

sulfureted lime solution is not lime sulfur. you don't use this one to achieve your goal. lime sulfur solution used by Japanese is 28%-29%

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Make sure you put plenty of warnings, stuff that concentrated will make the air deadly in a very large space. Like 1% is instantly unconscious and fatal. That much liquid would probably be way too much.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I'd this the

Is this the same thing they refer to as "detergent s**icide"?

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Is this the same thing they refer to as "detergent s**icide"?
It is. Reliable but awful method because of the severe risk of accidentally killing others. Many incidents of people doing this in apartments and killing their neighbors too. Even the body after can off-gas enough to kill emergency workers that arrive. Super important to be somewhere isolated and have clear signage up.