• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Azul

Aug 21, 2019
I've heard about people dying because of sudden fainting after just going into water. Sudden contact with water makes you lose consciousness and then you drown.
This happens a lot in summer where I live, they say that it happens especially if you go into water just after eating. What do you think about this? You basically faint and drown.

"Vagal Inhibition due to Submersion (Immersion Syndrome), also known as Hydrocution in Europe.
Hydrocution accident is attributed to cardiac arrest due to vagal inhibition, which results from stimulation of vagal nerve endings and in case of drowning, this may be brought about a main way: a sudden entry into cold water!

The victims are usually the young swimmers and alcohol, high state of emotions or excitement or overeating prior to swimming may be the predisposing factors. Loss of consciousness is almost instantaneous and death follows soon afterwards. At occasions, death may ensue within a few minutes. Diagnosis may be achieved by excluding all the possibilities and critical evaluation of the circumstances."

Thoughts?

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Seems to unreliable to trigger, I'd stick to more conventional methods

Reactions: Itsalmosttime
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
You'd have much better luck getting struck by lightning.

Reactions: Itsalmosttime