T

tration7

Mar 26, 2022
I am straight and interested in this procedure. The doctor said it can be done only for prostate cancer.
To consolidate man's dominance over his beasts, they began to reduce the aggressiveness of the animal. Thus begins the mutilation of another living being, which was originally of three types: dehorning, snout ringing, and castration. It was this last one that was prolonged when realizing that not only was the danger of the beast eliminated, but its sexual appetite was also reduced and its ability to reproduce was removed.
After accepting this practice, man decides, in the year 2,000 BC, to castrate his slaves as well. If animals become more docile, will the same thing happen to human beings?
-Source.

Supposedly, there are some side effects such as reduced muscle strength. However, oxen are castrated bulls that are used for labor, and remain strong.

Last edited:
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I am interested in this procedure. The doctor said it can be done only for prostate cancer.

-Source.

There are some side effects such as loss of muscle strength. However, oxen are castrated bulls that are used for labor, and remain strong.
What is the reason for this desire?
You highlighted aggression, are you an aggressive person? Or perhaps trans? Or is this a masochistic fetish?...

S

Shouldhavebeendone

Feb 10, 2022
The oxen may remain strong but you are a human there are a lot of biological differences.

Reactions: Fragile
T

tration7

Mar 26, 2022
What is the reason for this desire?
You highlighted aggression, are you an aggressive person? Or perhaps trans? Or is this a masochistic fetish?...
It helps animals become more docile (or less agressive) and reduces sexual desire. It has a similar effect on humans.

batcountry

batcountry

Mar 22, 2022
I know you said the doctor said it can only be done for prostate cancer, but I've read about chemical castration being used for sex offenders as well. I don't know too much about it myself, but you might be able to research the effects of castration on humans a bit more by googling something like "chemical castration for sex offenders." Oh, and this isn't to imply that I think you are a sex offender or anything by the way... I really struggle with frustration/anger management/hypersexuality myself so I completely understand why you'd consider something like this. I hope you're able to figure something out, best of luck to you.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
D

DeepSlumber

Mar 26, 2022
Jesus, dude, I'm typing this in a much higher register than usual. Meditate, learn to play the guitar and write folk songs. bake cupcakes--but please do NOT get your jewels snatched off. Thx. I'm going to have awesome dreams now. I'll meet some hottie in NY, we'll stroll around on a warm summer night, she'll snuggle up close and she'll lay her hand on my thigh, shyly withdraw it. I'll reassure her, "It's fine. I've been castrated." The end.

Reactions: Red Scare
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, please don't do this. Whatever your mind is telling you in this regard, remember that our brains lie to us. They lie all the time. And there's no rational or legitimate reason for taking such an extreme, self-mutilating measure.

There are all sorts of things you can do to feel less aggression/sexual desire. Processed foods, soy, SSRIs/benzos, or hell, just give it time with regular old aging. I'm 100x less horny than I was a decade ago. Although ideally you don't want to be jeopardizing your health or testosterone levels at all.

Reactions: charlottewilts, demuic and CTBgenuine
T

tration7

Mar 26, 2022
Man since ancient times applied castration to control the agressiveness of his beasts.
They realized that not only was the danger of the beast eliminated, but its sexual appetite was also reduced and its ability to reproduce was removed. Typical examples include oxen (castrated bulls).
After accepting this practice, man decides, in the year 2,000 BC, to castrate his slaves as well. If animals become more docile, will the same thing happen to human beings?

"The figure of the eunuch in history is far from the mere castrated, with a richer social component. The eunuch begins to become a trusted person in high places, the protector of the harem, the mediator between the king and his inferiors." -source

Last edited:
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
What do you do to distract yourself from these urges?

Animals follow their primal instincts because they are not so bound by a society with lots of rules. Though mammals, us humans operate on a different level because we have created dogmas, philosophies, and societal norms and distractions in place of primal instincts. May you find these as something to think of for an alternative to your idea.

Reactions: charlottewilts and PreussenBlueJay