• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
let it grow let it grow, let it blossom let it flow, in the sun, the rain, the snow, love is lovely, let it grow.

No one here is letting anyone else down. You are here, supporting others, who like yourself, are having a lot of problems and issues in life. How many people can say that?

Hope counselling is ok and you are able to make some further inroads.

AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Just realised it's midsummer tomorrow/this morning. Traditionally would always stay up, excited all night with people, drinking, taking shrooms, sitting round a fire singing, swimming naked at midnight in a lake surrounded by summer flowers and skipping fish, dancing and shouting to drumming at Stonehenge, trying to find the faeries in the misty woods at an old roman fort, any of that and all of that I've done, a special time, waiting to greet the dawn and welcome in the longest day of the year. Joy. Exhilarated and connected to the world.

Now I feel slightly curious thinking about such things. Was I ever a real person who felt such real connections to the world?

To all of you happy midsummer, my summer has been unexpectedly enriched for meeting you all, thank you x

"And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays."

Last edited:
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I wish you all the best with your Councillor! Maybe you could ask for any pragmatic solutions/copes to last the 6 months?
Don't let him bother you, just focus on yourself. I hope counseling helps much?

Thanks all. not sure what has set this off. was feeling fine when i first woke up. but after having a shower and then getting presentable for work. i suddenly felt like crap. could be the new meds kicking in. but will speak to Councillor and see what they think.

Weeping Garbage that's a great idea.

Hugs All

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Just realised it's midsummer tomorrow/this morning. Traditionally would always stay up, excited all night with people, drinking, taking shrooms, sitting round a fire singing, swimming naked at midnight in a lake surrounded by summer flowers and skipping fish, dancing and shouting to drumming at Stonehenge, trying to find the faeries in the misty woods at an old roman fort, any of that and all of that I've done, a special time, waiting to greet the dawn and welcome in the longest day of the year. Joy. Exhilarated and connected to the world.
Sounds like a fairy tale, I'm beyond happy you got to experience such things, if they brought you pleasure :)

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
So far I'm pretty bored and it's only 9:20AM. I'm seeing a new psychologist today, not really my idea but I'll probably go along with it.
I understand I only went to please my mom. What does seeing a psychologist help with usual? I've only visited therapists so.
Sounds like a fairy tale, I'm beyond happy you got to experience such things, if they brought you pleasure :)
It truly sounds lovely, I think I'd even try it.

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Summer Solstice and shrooms, man, those were the days. All night bonfires and beer and never any bother. Happy days indeed.
Gosh I wish tried shrooms instead of acid. The more I hear about them the more I want to try it.
I wish I was capable of feeling 'happy' especially while buzzed and zoned out from drinking and smoking. I went to the lake near with brother and two of his friends Sunday night and we smoked, fished, drank, sat next to the campfire, made steaks and corn and I even had a leftover subway sandwich. While sitting one of my brothers friends said something like 'well boys it doesn't get any better than this' and I'm just struck in puzzlement that this is the best it gets? I just couldn't feel it.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
The Doobie Brothers sound like they should be some Motown act or something, but man they rock n roll with the best of em.

Yeah, shrooms are a much better "trip" than acid, that stuff just never agreed with me. I found a market on the deep web that sells grow your own boxes and they were well rated. Was tempted I can tell you.

Maybe we just packed too much into our early years, I dont know. But I try hard to get some feeling from music as its my only real passion and the little one, otherwise known as Tinkerbell. I force myself to engage with her and it does lift my spirits somewhat.

AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

Jun 5, 2019
Summer Solstice and shrooms, man, those were the days. All night bonfires and beer and never any bother. Happy days indeed.
My other plan is to win big on the euro millions and take all of you here that want to away to a big secluded rambling old mansion, set away from the world we've rejected or that has rejected us.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Gosh I wish tried shrooms instead of acid. The more I hear about them the more I want to try it.
I wish I was capable of feeling 'happy' especially while buzzed and zoned out from drinking and smoking. I went to the lake near with brother and two of his friends Sunday night and we smoked, fished, drank, sat next to the campfire, made steaks and corn and I even had a leftover subway sandwich. While sitting one of my brothers friends said something like 'well boys it doesn't get any better than this' and I'm just struck in puzzlement that this is the best it gets? I just couldn't feel it.

Shrooms are my preference, way preferred over LSD. There have been recent reports of LSD being laced with fentanyl (along with like, every other drug), and a lot of it isn't real LSD.

Golden Teachers just grow calmly to classical music. No possible fentanyl in spores, unless someone *really* feels like wasting fentanyl.

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
The Doobie Brothers sound like they should be some Motown act or something, but man they rock n roll with the best of em.

Yeah, shrooms are a much better "trip" than acid, that stuff just never agreed with me. I found a market on the deep web that sells grow your own boxes and they were well rated. Was tempted I can tell you.

Maybe we just packed too much into our early years, I dont know. But I try hard to get some feeling from music as its my only real passion and the little one, otherwise known as Tinkerbell. I force myself to engage with her and it does lift my spirits somewhat.
Atleast you have a passion with it, I don't listen to music or atleast I don't go actively look for any on youtube. Plus it's overwhelming to me how much music there is. Oh is Tinkerbell your pet? Excuse me if it's not.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Today was like the every other day recently. They all blend in together. My sleep patterns are erratic and disturbed, but whatever they are, I find it difficult to get out of bed before 1pm. I have some things to do, but can't seem to get around to doing any of them. It takes enough energy to just go out and buy food. Today, I'm having a special meal. I bought some nice pate, some nice cheese, a nice baguette and I am going to open one of my few remaining really good bottles of wine. Why? Because why not? If I CTB, I should at least drink all my good wine. Eating still gives me pleasure, I have to say. By the way, I often go to sleep pretty early, considering my get-out-of-bed time. That means I am spending a lot of time in bed.
I also ordered N this week. I relate to the poster who said she began to cry when she got it. It made it all that much more real. For me, I'm still trying to sort things out.
That sounds terrific. A nice pate and cheese on a baguette - if only I lived closer to those types of shops. Sounds delicious - would love that, maybe throw in a little extra bread and a salmon mousse. Wash it all down with a fine wine and a big glass of N. Yum.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
No, Tinkerbell is what I call my granddaughter as she sprinkles a little magic wherever she goes.

I lost that passion after my first attempt because I went to sleep listening to music and it gave me some weird flshbacks when I tried to listen again after coming home. Its only been recently that I have started to appreciate it again.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the party, @Circles

I'm listening to Pink Floyd's album, "Wish You Were Here", thinking how nice it would be to get a little high, smoke a cigarette, and hang out with friends.

Would love some wine and cheese, thanks, @Aliaiactaest and it sounds like @SinisterKid is in charge of music tonight.

I brought fresh summer fruit and brownies.:wink:

As for rock, I like classic, psychedelic, and southern rock.
Hi @Rukia No worries about the scale. We should all go scale-less once in awhile.
F scales. Been through too many to count at this point.

AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

Jun 5, 2019
Shrooms are my preference, way preferred over LSD. There have been recent reports of LSD being laced with fentanyl (along with like, every other drug), and a lot of it isn't real LSD.

Golden Teachers just grow calmly to classical music. No possible fentanyl in spores, unless someone *really* feels like wasting fentanyl.
Sorry, gotta do it, it's so me, hope you enjoy...

"better than booze and easy to use but it made me mentally sick..."

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018

Well that may explain some bad trips I've had. What's a bad trip on shrooms like if you know?
No, Tinkerbell is what I call my granddaughter as she sprinkles a little magic wherever she goes.

I lost that passion after my first attempt because I went to sleep listening to music and it gave me some weird flshbacks when I tried to listen again after coming home. Its only been recently that I have started to appreciate it again.
Oh okay forgive me and thank you for clarifying. She sounds like an angel, please hug her a lot. I surely miss my granny and I took my grandparents for granted.
I can understand that, any specific music that helped you back listening to it?

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Well that may explain some bad trips I've had. What's a bad trip on shrooms like if you know?

I honestly don't know the answer to that. Surprising, with the amount of hallucinogens I've done, and the frequency. Shrooms have never, ever, given me a bad trip. Even when bad things happened, they didn't bother me as much. For a while, I was microdsoing daily for depression.

(...it works better than SSRIs & such.)

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I honestly don't know the answer to that. Surprising, with the amount of hallucinogens I've done, and the frequency. Shrooms have never, ever, given me a bad trip. Even when bad things happened, they didn't bother me as much. For a while, I was microdsoing daily for depression.

I can only second that, dont remember a bad time with them, unlike other substances that shall remain nameless.

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018

I'm sure it does, gahd I'm jelly. What's your favorite hallucinogens you've tried if I may ask?
I can only second that, dont remember a bad time with them, unlike other substances that shall remain nameless.
Don't hold out on the goods bro.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I'm sure it does, gahd I'm jelly. What's your favorite hallucinogens you've tried if I may ask?

Favorite by far is shrooms.

I don't *mind* the nBOME chemicals, I think 25i-nBOME is my favorite, but it doesn't give you the cerebral effects of other hallucinogens. The visuals are amazing, though. Be careful with these if you obtain them as they can cause a lot of issues if not dosed correctly.

And then there's DMT smoked out of a chicken bone in my old apartment. There be aliens.

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Was this boredom with you from the beginning or is it a relatively new thing?

As for my day I broke bathroom scales, swept the glass aside but was too lazy for a couple of hours to throw it away... :devil:
Oh sorry I forgot to reply. I'd say yes the boredom has been consistent for half my life now but I did of course experienced childhood curiousity and played around so I wasn't bored per se. Nothing interest me and if it does I half ass it and quit when it gets hard.