• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Me neither, specially this year. They cancelled so many events, they should cancel Xmas too.
Yeah, I never really liked any traditions lol, except the gifts. I do like getting stuff cause I'm selfish but I don't care about the other things like decorations, food etc

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I would hope to have ctb, but if my attempts don't work either locked up in hospital or alone at home. If I can have one Christmas wish it would be to ctb now. But am a failure so will be stuck alone and crying

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I would like to say that I will spend the time feeling warm and happy (even though I do not celebrate Christmas), but in reality it will probably feel like any other day: empty and unhappy.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Well my ex will be taking the older two children for four days including Christmas Eve and Christmas, and I don't know if he's leaving the toddler here or not. I guess I will just deal and sit here alone and get high off my ass and harass you guys. Yay life.
Do you do edibles or smoke?

Reactions: Ghost2211
Weather

Weather

Student
Oct 18, 2020
I'm the mom, so... I guess I still have to make that Christmas magic. For the kids and now for their grandparents (our parents). Even if I'm exhausted and sad. I hope they appreciate it. I mean, I think they do.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Probably alone in my house, talking to my gf or my friends through the computer, unless my father gives him for forcing me to go to a Christmas meeting of one of his friends from work.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Edibles. I very much miss smoking but I have a bird and children in the house, so smoking would be quite inappropriate.
You seem like such an awesome person every time I see you respond or post. I use edibles as well. I've been doing 20 mg nightly for the last 2 weeks. I'm going to take a month off to see if going without with help my anxiety and depression

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You seem like such an awesome person every time I see you respond or post. I use edibles as well. I've been doing 20 mg nightly for the last 2 weeks. I'm going to take a month off to see if going without with help my anxiety and depression
Thank you for your kindness. It's greatly appreciated. Taking breaks is generally a good idea. It helps reduce tolerance, so it takes less to get high. Also, I found that over saturating the blood with THC tends to cause more negatives symptoms like mental fog. I used to use it every other day or even every three days but now I wait till weekends when I'm alone.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465