• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
I would like to be remembered as someone who loved everyone and tried their best.

Reactions: deathwish, HGL91, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I don't want to be remembered. It will be easier that way.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Numbtopain97, cherub, Kassender and 6 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
With love and regret.

I love life too much to off myself wishing those who made life painful for me perfect happiness.

Reactions: deathwish
Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
I'd like to be remembered as someone who was selfless and always wanted to be there for others. Just a genuinely good person. I'd also like them to remember me as being funny, bc I enjoy making people laugh at work and wherever I go.

Will that happen? I don't know. I won't be there to see it. But I can still do my best.

Reactions: deathwish, not-2-b-the-answer and Baskol1
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I doubt that people will be very surprised, so I hope it passes over quickly and hope to be forgotten soon after. I'm sorry to anyone in advance, particularly my parents, siblings, psychologist and psychiatrist. The last two will be the least surprised of all haha.

I think a lot of us just want to vanish quietly and without disturbing our surroundings. I'm especially adamant about doing as much as I can beforehand to make it easier for whoever has to settle my estate because I know exactly what has to be done.

You should know that whoever is mandated or chosen to settle your estate will be dwelling over you for a long time. At least a year.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, burnedCookie and Baskol1
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
Honestly I don't want to be remembered.
The people that mattered to me the most are gone so I'd rather be totally forgotten as soon as possible.

• Love
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, deathwish, Skathon and 1 other person
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I don't want to be remembered , I want to be forgotten

• Love
Reactions: mattwitt, Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I'd like to be remembered as an insufferable asshole. I figure if people remember how much of an asshole I was, they'd be relieved that I'm no longer their problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: deathwish, Skathon and Baskol1
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Me being at my best and not at my worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stan, Beautifulletdown and HGL91
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I know a lot of people don't care here how they're remembered.
But one important thing I would like to be remember for is my kindness. I honestly gave 100 percent to everybody I've ever ran into in life - everybody from family to my partner to friends. That's part of why I want my suicide to look like an accident - I don't want to be the person that gave up during a rough patch, because this isn't a patch. This is it for me.
How would you like to be remembered, if you do care?
Honestly, I just want to be forgotten by everyone except maybe my family, I want it to be like I never existed.

Reactions: deathwish
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
A mentally fucked loser that was completely lost in life. Anything else would be a lie.

Reactions: Baskol1 and deathwish
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
By my music.

Reactions: Luchs, Baskol1 and deathwish
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I want to be remembered for my kindness, my loyalty. Not the shitty things I've done.

Reactions: Baskol1, Pistolero114, Luchs and 1 other person
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
As someone funny and moral with soft hair; honest about her apathy and furious dislike of literally everything but, while as a living human, tried to do well, to do good; as having done some good and not been a total pos; just as important, though, i soo soo want to be understood as having rationally ctb- even if some others can't understand my feelings to get to this place, i want them to understand that i understood, it wasn't illness, it wasn't a mistake. lots of greed here. and these things will be forgotten within a generation but, for those who will remember anything, i hope to convey this, that they'll remember roughly like so.....

Reactions: Baskol1
E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I want to be remembered as that girl who always fought her hardest, and to be remembered as someone who loved animals and did her best to help them when other humans won't. I want to be remembered as an amazing vet and a good friend and someone who was always there for everyone else, even when no one was there for me.

Reactions: Baskol1 and StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I dont know. There's nothing unique and good about me for others to remember other than being someone who is always negative.

Reactions: Baskol1 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
There's nothing to indicate if I disappeared tomorrow anyone here would even notice. I'd be lying if I said that doesn't bug me even a little. I've always done my best to help others. As for elsewhere I don't have much to do with people anymore, I'd rather they remembered who I used to be

Reactions: Pistolero114 and Baskol1
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
When you say "How would you like to be remembered", do you mean "How would you like to be reified by the artifical, slavish symbolic world"?

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I hope everyone who ever spurned or mistreated me romantically enters a deep, dark, flesh-eating depression, and never emerges.

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
There's nothing to indicate if I disappeared tomorrow anyone here would even notice. I'd be lying if I said that doesn't bug me even a little. I've always done my best to help others. As for elsewhere I don't have much to do with people anymore, I'd rather they remembered who I used to be.

There's was a TV show I was watching which focused on how people might get to pick a form or time from their lives that were good for them. And they could assume the form that means the most to them.

So theoretically you could be pick a form in how you want to remember yourself. And after all and in just my opinion. When you move from this realm to the next I would think that choosing how you want to remember yourself is paramount to finding your niche that you loved and live that loop in an ephemeral sense.

By now y'all must think I'm nutz. But it makes sense to me

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I'd rather be forgotten entirely by everyone and everything

peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
I'd rather little notice is given to my death. Everyone should just forget me.

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Part of me does not want to be remembered at all because I feel I should have never existed in the first place.

Another part of me wants to be remembered for at least doing my best and dying for something I believe in, even if that just so happens to be for the right to die.

Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Nothing. I want to be forgotten.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Just as the adventurer, the lost soul, the traveler.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've thought about this a lot. I got sick at 20 years old with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. I'm 34 now. I'd like to be remembered as a girl who persevered and was relentless. I want to be remembered as someone who was mentally strong. I want to be remembered as someone who had a passion for life and who brought a little bit of joy to everyone's life I touched. I want to be remembered as a good daughter, a good granddaughter, a good cousin. I don't have any siblings. I want to be remembered as passionate and funny and beautiful.