todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I don't care, I'll be dead and that's it that matters - I wont even notice!
But ignoring the idea of being dead, I'd find interesting.
I'm not into gore myself, I find it repulsive most of the cases but interesting nonetheless.
Its weird that people, for a variety of reasons, is entertained by that, and even weirder is being the entertainer yourself.
I don't like having unwanted attention for strangers so that would make me uncomfortable
As my suffering has been motive of others to laugh numerous times, I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: ddn.ctb
suicidalgirl96

suicidalgirl96

Oct 10, 2023
Even though I'd be dead so it wouldn't affect me, the suffering I've endured that's driven me to kill myself isn't for the entertainment of other people.
My death will be private and is purely to release me from my suffering and existence.
Add on my family possibly seeing, no way. I hate gore sites. I think humanity is fucked up anyway and the existence of gore sites show that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddn.ctb
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
For example if there was public footage of you jumping or something else. How would you feel about that? People making up jokes or comments about it? And obviously if you are dead it wont matter but from foresight what would you think about it?
It would feel kind of weird like, the 9/11 victims will have their death video saved for the rest of human time because it was such a big event. Their names and story will live forever. I don't like thinking about this though, it's scary.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Absolutely terrible, i dont want a bunch od sadists to laugh at my death. I once saw rorochan's suicide on wpd and the poeple in the comment were just unbearable. Fuck them all.

Reactions: Jolene79 and ScubaCTB
G

girl2910

Jan 2, 2024
I don't understand the people who livestream their suicide then everyone can see it on the internet

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
This is why I plan on CTB in the woods, and hopefully all that's left is my skeleton when someone finds me. But I guess being made fun of on a gore site after death is just a final, fitting f-you from this horrible place, this horrible world.

zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
I don't want it since I may pee and poop myself during suicide

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I would feel pretty dead about it.

Reactions: BrainShower