D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
I wish everyone who abandoned me could see the consequences of what they did with traumatic images of my body. But unfortunately im just going to use SN so...

Reactions: innominesatanas44
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd be disgusted but anyway I'm not planning to film my CTB then there is no risk of appearing on gore sites at all.

Reactions: jnpx321
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Absolutely disgusted. Suicide is not something to joke about. Making jokes and watching the death with a kind of joy is a sickening thing to do. It has nothing to do with being pro-choice.

The fact that these people felt so lost and lonely in life that they decided to leave is incredibly sad, even when considering that their pain finally came to an end. It needs to be taken seriously. Mental illness is still looked down upon and these type of people are not making it better.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96, innominesatanas44, NoHorizon and 2 others
D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
Btw, what website replaced live leak? Im not into gore but im curious now.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
I hate people who view gore sites, they are one of the many reasons why I despise humans so much.
My death shall be a very private affair.
I dislike those who joke about it too with the excuse that it is dark humor, like how can someone make a joke at someones death. Seems sociopathic.

• Love
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, innominesatanas44, NoHorizon and 1 other person
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Being dead i wouldn't feel anything

Reactions: Sweet Tart
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Being honest I'm more concerned about the implications of suffering a gory death. The mere idea that your death is used in a sensational way or to satisfy someone isn't pleasant in the least, but in my situation it is something that has a chance of happening and I have already made peace with it, I will not exist so I don't care.

It would be really fucked up survive and find out that your attempt was used to ridicule you, which as disgusting as it seems, is common in bullying cases.

Reactions: innominesatanas44 and hells "angel"
hells "angel"

hells "angel"

Is there an end? Does this Stop?
Jun 28, 2023
If I chose to publicly commit suicide, It wouldn't really matter. If I were to do it public (prolly maybe not unless jumping off a bridge/building and there happens to be people around) it would be because I want people to see it. So yeah it wouldn't really mean shit. Plus I'd be dead. Although the thought of someone sending a video of me jumping/the aftermath to my family makes it not so appealing.
Right, I forgot some people have gore fetishes. Yeah even more of a deterrent than someone sending the video to a family member.
Being honest I'm more concerned about the implications of suffering a gory death. The mere idea that your death is used in a sensational way or to satisfy someone isn't pleasant in the least, but in my situation it is something that has a chance of happening and I have already made peace with it, I will not exist so I don't care.

It would be really fucked up survive and find out that your attempt was used to ridicule you, which as disgusting as it seems, is common in bullying cases.

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I was not really aware gore sites exist outside of horror films, tho I suppose everything imaginable can be found somewhere on the internet. I don't care what happens to my body after I ctb. A body is just a body. But the process of ctb is a private thing to me, and I definitely wouldn't allow it to be filmed.

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Cool, I guess. More people to know me, even if briefly and in passing.

• Wow
Reactions: deomlez
Parasitic

Parasitic

Tew
Jun 16, 2023
Interesting, just out of curiosity. Would you rather have people celebrate your life superficially, or find morbid eintertainment/pleasure in your death?
Sorry for the late reply, haven't had the chance to be on here for a few days.

Outside of what is needed to be accepted by societies standards people couldn't give a shit about my life or "celebrate" anything I have done. I will get given praise/positivity if I do something that benefits someone else otherwise I'm not worth someones breath so ima go with the find morbid entertainment (not so much pleasure although im sure for some it will be). The whole idea of being celebrated or people pretending to give a shit after im dead and doing that cliche "he was a good person, gone too soon" stuff makes me sick to my stomach.

sadscotsman

sadscotsman

Jul 2, 2023
This question gave me pause the more I thought about it. My kneejerk reaction was that I'd ideally like to go out as painlessly as possible and that it wouldn't make for anything visually spectacular or interesting for a site like that, but then I remembered some of the things I've seen on sites like that and started to think that it'd be pretty cool... Then it struck me, I know there's people who feel like gore sites traumatised them deeply and I already experience a lot of guilt around my thoughts. I'd feel guilty. I always feel guilty, though, I feel guilty that people even have to look at me alive so nevermind looking at me after something like that.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I guess it doesn't matter all be dead

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Honestly, I'm a bit of an attention seeker so I'd love it. Kind of a bad thing to admit but I would hope if I choose a public method it does end up on some website, even if there's degrading things being said about me.
I am like you - I think having an audience for my suicide is rather exciting. And maybe I'd be happy to have my CTB on a gore site. It's a form of post-life humiliation. Nevertheless, it would be talked about :)
i'd honestly feel honored, i'd feel bad for my family if they had to see it but im honestly not sure if they'd really care. But for my death to be immortalized in a media such as the internet feels like such a privlege, it'd mean that someone cares enough to watch it and spread it even if it was for fun. even if it's lost in the sea of gore videos, i'm still forever immortalized in the fuckfest that is the internet. maybe it's the attention that I want? im not really sure.
Interesting point of view. But the idea I'd be in a gore site doesn't bother me, It may actually feel a bit exciting, Maybe it's my 15 minutes of death fame. In my own CTB streaming plans, I no longer worry about if I end up on a gore site.

Being dead means you have no regrets

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleAngel
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
Well being dead has advantages. You won't feel it.

But if my death was on one. It meant my CTB stream went viral. So success! :).

Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
I'm planning on taking the entire thing on video and leaving a detailed note as to what happened and when for research purposes and documentation, so I'd expect the video to end up online at some point. I'm also one of those people who watches these kinds of things so... I don't think it would affect me in any way.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
I'm planning on taking the entire thing on video and leaving a detailed note as to what happened and when for research purposes and documentation, so I'd expect the video to end up online at some point. I'm also one of those people who watches these kinds of things so... I don't think it would affect me in any way.
I plan to stream as well. And it it ends up on a gore site. So be it. But I plan to leave enough information that can be used for research.

Id be happy if someone wants to contact me with pm with ideas

bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Yeah, I would fucking hate that if it happened. The spot I have is somewhat private.. but who knows I guess. 😔

Reactions: ddn.ctb
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
I'd be enraged at edgelords using my dead body for entertainment. I would however like for my suicide note to go viral.

Reactions: ddn.ctb and imissmykitten
W

wqrm

Aug 11, 2023
I don't think I would really care too much. I mean i literally couldn't, because I would be dead, but it wouldn't really be my concern anymore.

kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
ive had an obsession with gore websites since i was 12, so my death being on there would be.. cool, but not in a good sense, im not sure how to explain it.

Loserparasite

Loserparasite

In the valley of death I am their king.
Apr 28, 2023
As someone who's viewed many suicide videos in my lifetime, I think I'd be pretty okay with it.
I think it's nice to be able to view the aftermath and the "doing" of various methods doesn't matter if I'm the one being viewed.
I'll be dead anyway!

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
i would not like it
if you had saw me killing myself, you would only see the my actions and act of suicide
not the reasoning or motive behind it.
id rather someone look into why I did it instead of just watching me do it.

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
i have some mixed feelings. i dont think id care too much, afterall id be dead. but i would hate it if my face was shown in the video, or if the video lead others to discover things about me, like my private life and personal information.
ive thought about streaming my suicide, because deep down i crave some sort of recognition, for people to know who i am in some way- and it would most certaintly end up on a gore site. i guess if i go through with that then, what happens, happens.

imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
I'd be enraged at edgelords using my dead body for entertainment. I would however like for my suicide note to go viral.
yeah, just seeing how they treated the man who shot himself live was honestly sickening. making constant jokes about him etc. but the suicide note, there's less chances of people mocking it and it'd be more genuine.

technically i'd be too dead to care but, i wouldn't want it.

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Good. I wish my death would go viral so that people could start doing investigations about who I was, what happened, etc. It would be nice to become an gore mystery like Funky Town, for example (no, I don't want to die like man in this video. Just i wish my death will be that mysterious and viral)

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Nothing! I'm dead.

Reactions: ddn.ctb and Unhumanly.
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Well... Dang? I won't even be conscious or in the same world anymore to even have any reaction, so ..
It doesn't really matter

Last edited:
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I wouldn't care about being on gore site. I don't feel anything towards strangers and don't care what they think. Their comments will be impersonal, anyway.
I would want, however, my nosy and gossipy neighbours to know nothing about what happened. Not because it'll affect me being dead, but they don't deserve to be given another fresh story to gass about for months to come. Also, my partner will be getting a lot of unwanted attention, probing looks and questions, and he doesn't deserve it.