• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dark_side_idea

Mar 29, 2024
Hey everyone, I'm a long term cutter, but after my last hospitalization let's say l got caught and they made me stop. I don't encourage anyone using SH as coping mechanism but in my experience it's x10 times harder to exist without doing it...so if there is anyone out there that knows a way or a place where l can peacefully cut my self without being caught by my bf (we live together so it's not unusual for him to se me naked), even a different method that heal quicker l would be the most grateful.
I hate this stupid existence, and l failed every last attempt to leave it so this is the only thing l can do...

gluttony

gluttony

Angel my beloved
Aug 28, 2023
I'm not that experienced with SH but i tried using rubber bands once and it helped for a bit. It didn't leave a mark too

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
D

dark_side_idea

Mar 29, 2024
Probably nowhere if u ever plan to become really intimate.
This is the real problem, l feel like l'm trapped, but every other method l tried was easy to discover, like cigarettes burn, or even smaller cut in more obvious place, idk what to do
I'm not that experienced with SH but i tried using rubber bands once and it helped for a bit. It didn't leave a mark too
Tks! I'll give it a try

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
bruising? doesn't give me the satisfaction from seeing my own blood but it's very fulfilling when it comes to the pain aspect

Reactions: dark_side_idea
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
try to find alternatives to SH. try the alternatives first when you have the urges. if you 100% have to SH, don't do it deep. little cat scratches and put them on random spots on your body that are inconspicuous that your bf may not notice

Reactions: dark_side_idea
D

dark_side_idea

Mar 29, 2024
Thanks to everyone, this means a lot to me