Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
A heavy combination of alcohol, benzodiazepines, and painkillers is pretty foolproof, right?

Let me give a realistic example in my case:
  • 20oz of 33% ABV/66 Proof liquor
  • 60mg Alprazolam
  • 20mg Oxycodone
I mean, this should pretty much guarentee respiratory depression and death, right? Just fall asleep and never wake up.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Respiratory depression isn't a fun part. If you can go through, well then..

Reactions: Minudah
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
nope - won't work - need much more medications.

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
nope - won't work - need much more medications.
Understood. I did some more research as well. Turns out overdosing on this stuff isn't all too fun. Hyperventilating and waking up gasping for air is definitely not on my to-do list.
Also, I keep hearing about the "N" method. What's that? I know about SN and CO already, but can't figure out what N is.

U

usedtobecool

Feb 24, 2019
Understood. I did some more research as well. Turns out overdosing on this stuff isn't all too fun. Hyperventilating and waking up gasping for air is definitely not on my to-do list.
Also, I keep hearing about the "N" method. What's that? I know about SN and CO already, but can't figure out what N is.
N is nembutal and you have to get it from some guy named A but I havnt figures out who that is

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
N is nembutal and you have to get it from some guy named A but I havnt figures out who that is

This thread for new users sums up where you can find the info you're looking for, including who is A :)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/offtopic.3/

Reactions: Vaughn