• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Hey all I need some help. I'm still sectioned in a stupid psych ward and they've changed my medication to Aripiprazole 10mg… The medication is literally turning me into a weird zombie. I can't think properly like I used to everything is just a blank stare. I'm drooling so much I feel like I just got out of the dentist with a numb mouth. It makes me feel sick and gives me a flu symptoms. It also keep me awake for days (currently on my 4th day of only having 3 hours sleep) and ofc sleep is the best in psych wards so it passes time quicker but everyday feels like a month right now.

Is there any way I can pretend to take the medication they give me? I've tried putting it under my tongue but they are the dissolvable ones for that reason and by the time she's gone it's all dissolved under my tongue I try to spit the remaining out but I still feel the affects of the medication. I've tried pretending to put it in my mouth using my fingers but when I do that they think it's suspicious and ask to see it before you swallow it in your mouth. There the only two options I have and they know I'm trying to get around not taking them. I don't have an option to refuse my anti psychotics because I'll just get sedated and forcefully given the medication.

• Aww..
Reactions: GuylumBardot
grandeur.egg

grandeur.egg

Detach my soul and separate my cells
Feb 19, 2023
I would talk to your doctor and tell them that the medication isnt benefitting you at ALl, and only making you feel worse.

Reactions: trashhologram
kedxCrestMOon5

kedxCrestMOon5

Nov 25, 2023
can't we just simply leave of your own accord? I might be sounding like an insensitive idiot rn but how low can they stoop to keep you in the ward, this is a genuine doubt. I am oblivious to the workings of a psych ward

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I would talk to your doctor and tell them that the medication isnt benefitting you at ALl, and only making you feel worse.
I've tried but they don't listen because I'm 'mentally unwell'

grandeur.egg

grandeur.egg

Detach my soul and separate my cells
Feb 19, 2023
I've tried but they don't listen because I'm 'mentally unwell'
god damnit. I fucking hate psych wards. Ive been in one briefly and it was fucking hell. Im so sorry you have to deal with this. They never listen to anyone, they just give out the easiest diagnosis to give out and then scare everyone into submittion. I wish you luck. Hopefully they realize soon theyre making you more unwell by drugging you up like this.

• Love
Reactions: CocoToxBase
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
can't we just simply leave of your own accord? I might be sounding like an insensitive idiot rn but how low can they stoop to keep you in the ward, this is a genuine doubt. I am oblivious to the workings of a psych ward
if you are under a section like OP, you cannot leave and if you somehow escape the police will just bring you back

Reactions: kedxCrestMOon5
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Hey all I need some help. I'm still sectioned in a stupid psych ward and they've changed my medication to Aripiprazole 10mg… The medication is literally turning me into a weird zombie. I can't think properly like I used to everything is just a blank stare. I'm drooling so much I feel like I just got out of the dentist with a numb mouth. It makes me feel sick and gives me a flu symptoms. It also keep me awake for days (currently on my 4th day of only having 3 hours sleep) and ofc sleep is the best in psych wards so it passes time quicker but everyday feels like a month right now.

Is there any way I can pretend to take the medication they give me? I've tried putting it under my tongue but they are the dissolvable ones for that reason and by the time she's gone it's all dissolved under my tongue I try to spit the remaining out but I still feel the affects of the medication. I've tried pretending to put it in my mouth using my fingers but when I do that they think it's suspicious and ask to see it before you swallow it in your mouth. There the only two options I have and they know I'm trying to get around not taking them. I don't have an option to refuse my anti psychotics because I'll just get sedated and forcefully given the medication.
Yeah, the psych ward staff is famous for not listening. When I was in last month, they didn't believe me when I told them Seroquel made me agitated meanwhile after they GAVE me the Seroquel every night, I would just run up and down the hallway because I couldn't sleep, and it took two and three shots of Haldol to het me ot STOP running up and down the hallway at night. Palm the pills, & when you get about thirty of em, take them all and end it.