J

jlboura

Sep 16, 2019
Thank you for your message and your proposal. (To be able to write in PM you still have to post some messages).

If you have any tips for hypoxia, I'm interested.
Sorry for the late answer, i had some many problems like a funnel, impossible to answer.
Now i got back enough energy to reconnect... and preparing activley my suicide....
Unfortunately, i don't have any other tips for hypoxia, than those that can be found in 2011 edition of "peacefull pill", and the books by Derek Humphry.
I bought an helium cartrdige (labelled as containinng 99% of helium, oven bag, tubes. But it seems that using nitrogen (from "Max Dog" https://maxdogbrewing.com/contact) would be more reliable... For helium, Derek also advise for the use of two cartridges. EDIT: besides, the helium gauge since necessary to obtain the required 15l/mn; i didn't found any for helium, whereas there are some for nitrogen with "Max Dog")
Max Dog's Nitogen is specially fit for our needs, but would amount a total of about of nearly 500 euros and about 8 weeks to wait.
You could say that money is no longer a problem for someone who aims to suicide,n but thinks of the succession fees and so on.
Any way now that i'm still "awake" for suicide, i think i will resort to it. i will let you know.
All the best.

Last edited:
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
There is a reliable way to get SN since the seller also resides within the EU so there is zero risk of interception. You'd just have to get the meto.
how to get a hold of the meto can u PM the sourse, l also lyve ln EU

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
If there are French who are looking for a suicide-partner (with a reliable and peaceful method)... I'm interested in this.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
It would be too long... But briefly : this absurd world does not suit me. I'm here for the same thing as everyone here, I think...

And you btw ?

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
very symple , cronyc payn

Reactions: Alucard
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
too bad ym not french we could make yt together the sul pact

• Love
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
@lymbo why are you doing this y thing? That drives me crazy.... I don't want to offend you....but just out of interest.

• Love
Reactions: cassie and lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
@lymbo why are you doing this y thing? That drives me crazy.... I don't want to offend you....but just out of interest.
my keyboard dont have that letter '''l''''

• Love
Reactions: cassie and Quax
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
Too long to be written down here...but in short.... see my signature.... all is broken, nothing left to live for....

• Aww..
Reactions: Alucard and lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Too long to be written down here...but in short.... see my signature.... all is broken, nothing left to live for....
ym here for you PM me yf u feel lyke ventyng

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Become a veterinarian assistant/nurse should only take a few years then go out with freely obtained Nembutal.

B

Batou_u

Jan 5, 2020
I'm from France and I've decided to CTB with SN. You can find some on Ebay, same for Meto. Painkillers and antacids are easy to find. Sedatives tho, pretty hard. If you're young like me, you have to complain about anxiety or depression for quite some time before your doctor accept to give you benzos.

Did you manage to get your SN ?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
As I said formerly I had no problem a few weeks ago getting SN, meti and antacid shipped to France from Ebay.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Good evening,

If anyone has an idea about an affordable way to commit suicide in France (for example, how to find nembutal in France, or other), that interests me. Thank you.

Sorry, couldn't resist this :tongue:

636x460design_01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Elias and Kikoo Loool
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Jumping from the Eiffel tower

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Homecoming
Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I just ordered SN from an auction site, hopefully it arrives at my place in France. I'm so stressed.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool