Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Has anybody successfully ordered SN and primperan in France?

Last edited:
Reactions: IsadoraBeauxdraps, Alucard and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Has anybody successfully ordered SN and primperan in France?

Yes, I'm in France and successfully ordered SN from eBay, shipped from Poland.

For primperan, I simply complained about reflux and nausea to a gp, and I've got 4 tablets of meto now.

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Alucard
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Yes, I'm in France and successfully ordered SN from eBay, shipped from Poland.

For primperan, I simply complained about reflux and nausea to a gp, and I've got 4 tablets of meto now.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Sacha2019, Alucard and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Winter approaches. The hardest time of the year for me in rural France. Nobody, nothing, all around.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MeltingHeart and Kikoo Loool
Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
I'm from France and I've decided to CTB with SN. You can find some on Ebay, same for Meto. Painkillers and antacids are easy to find. Sedatives tho, pretty hard. If you're young like me, you have to complain about anxiety or depression for quite some time before your doctor accept to give you benzos.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Alucard and NinaM
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
I'm from France and I've decided to CTB with SN. You can find some on Ebay, same for Meto. Painkillers and antacids are easy to find. Sedatives tho, pretty hard. If you're young like me, you have to complain about anxiety or depression for quite some time before your doctor accept to give you benzos.
Too lazy & impatient for that... I need a much more impulsive way o CTB, it's why my #1 choice will be Jumping and my #2 choice will be (Partial) hanging.

Reactions: smirlap and Alucard
Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
I need a much more impulsive way o CTB, it's why my #1 choice will be Jumping and my #2 choice will be (Partial) hanging.

I salute your courage for that. I'm too scared of traumatic ways to CTB, also I want to be found peacefully laying in my bed.

Reactions: Alucard
smirlap

smirlap

Nov 4, 2019
Hi

I am from france too.
I am in hospital most of the time with huge pain due to my sickness.
How to cbt in that case?
Partial hanging?
Couldn t be able to find N

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Alucard
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Hi

I am from france too.
I am in hospital most of the time with huge pain due to my sickness.
How to cbt in that case?
Partial hanging?
Couldn t be able to find N

I saw on google news the last 3 weeks two Patients CTB by jumping from Hospital windows . Off course it depend of the height / level of the room.

Reactions: Alucard and smirlap
smirlap

smirlap

Nov 4, 2019
I saw on google news the last 3 weeks two Patients CTB by jumping from Hospital windows . Off course it depend of the height / level of the room.
Hum i don t think the second floor would be enough though...

ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
Jump in front of an oncoming train, the only thing is that you may permanently scar the driver for life, other than that its completely free and requires no preparation other than overcoming your SI

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
really ? where in france? thats crazy I would have though they would have secure windows!

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
wow-only from second floor also, jumps make me feel more shocked in some ways/ for some reason than other suicides-not sure why though, it does say the windows were only meant to be open at 30dgre's! I thought that seemed surprising

Last edited:
Reactions: Kodama and Alucard
Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
wow-only from second floor also

Falling on your head is most likely to be lethal, even from the second floor only. I guess that's what happened here...

Reactions: MeltingHeart, Alucard and Kodama
smirlap

smirlap

Nov 4, 2019
Yes... if he really wanted to CTB, he was very lucky !
I wont try my "luck" on this one.
My room is at second floor though
But too many chance to hurt more myself and get back in the same shitty and stinky room....
Why cannot be free to choose to leave with dignity?
We are supposed to be free in our so called "democratic" societie. But i feel trapped by a society who decides for me.
Vie de merde

• Aww..
Reactions: IsadoraBeauxdraps and Kodama
Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
Unfortunately, you know how France is. We're late when it comes to so many subjects compared to our neighbors, especially in the medical field. I don't think our government will legalize euthanasia in the next 10 years tbh.

Reactions: smirlap
smirlap

smirlap

Nov 4, 2019
Unfortunately, you know how France is. We're late when it comes to so many subjects compared to our neighbors, especially in the medical field. I don't think our government will legalize euthanasia in the next 10 years tbh.
Indeed we are
But euthanasia is illegal almost everywhere too.
My concern as a human is more about the right : to be or not to be ^^
Why someone who decides to die has bo be marginalized by a society he doesn t want to live in?

Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
Why someone who decides to die has bo be marginalized by a society he doesn t want to live in?

As I always say : Quand les gens devraient regarder leur propre nombril, ils regardent celui des autres, et quand on a besoin d'eux, ils sont nombrilistes comme pas possible.
Human beings are living contradictions...

Reactions: IsadoraBeauxdraps, Kodama and smirlap
smirlap

smirlap

Nov 4, 2019
As I always say : Quand les gens devraient regarder leur propre nombril, ils regardent celui des autres, et quand on a besoin d'eux, ils sont nombrilistes comme pas possible.
Human beings are living contradictions...
Jolie métaphore. Je vais la retenir merci

Anyway, we are supposed to live as sheeps whereas our "shepherds" remove our free will.

Reactions: Tired_M
Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
Thank you, and yes, I totally agree with you. That makes me even more depressed ugh...

• Aww..
smirlap

smirlap

Nov 4, 2019
Thank you, and yes, I totally agree with you. That makes me even more depressed ugh...
Oh sorry for that, it s not my point
It s just the way I feel, maybe I am wrong...
But what is sure is I want to keep my free will about my right to decide of living or dying
Laissez nous peinard quoi

I'm un a mess

I'm un a mess

Oct 12, 2019
J'ai une idée acheter du gaz hilarant ensuite aller sur les rails de train consommer le gaz hilar en grande quantité pour tombe dans le coma et hop fini
Le protoxyde d'azote (gaz hilarant) est aussi utilisé en anesthésie en médecine donc

Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
Oh sorry for that, it s not my point

Oh no don't worry I didn't mean to make you feel guilty haha, it's just reality, and you have to deal with it apparently :notsure:

Le protoxyde d'azote (gaz hilarant) est aussi utilisé en anesthésie en médecine donc

Pour avoir fait usage du proto en grande quantité, je doute que tu puisse tomber dans le coma aussi facilement. Selon Santé Publique France : "Les effets sont quasiment instantanés et disparaissent en 2 à 3 minutes." Tu risque de planer quelques secondes, mais c'est tout. L'instinct de survie peut rapidement prendre le dessus (il le fait avec des benzos, alors avec du simple proto ...) ou alors tu risque de te geler les voies respiratoires en inhalant trop de gaz rapidement et cela est très, très douloureux.

Reactions: I'm un a mess and smirlap