• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Oh I see, so for my own edification, you mean it's mostly unprompted? The crying I mean
Yup. Right now I was watching a musical, I was singing the songs and suddenly I started to cry. Internally I said WTF? Not now brain. Went to take some cold water to calm down and it just stops. Now I'm thinking what could have caused it but nothing has happened.

This is the first time I cried in a couple days, I'm thinking in having a diary or something like that to see if I can improve myself.

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Well to be fair nobody said it had to be an immediate process, learning to trace what causes it i mean. You have time.

Reactions: Lmd
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Today I was a little more depressed and sensitive than normal, yesterday I told my friends that I was going to Barcelona to go to the skate shop and take a walk. From the looks of it, they left the same day I asked, but they didn't say anything. I didn't even bother to ask why anymore.

I was on the train when a young man came up with a harmonica, he began to play a beautiful melody and when he finished he said:
"I hope I haven't bothered you and I would appreciate anything, be it money, food, a constructive opinion or a smile. Have a happy day "

I am quite suspicious by nature and I don't know to what extent he meant it, but his words reached me anyway and I started to cry. Luckily, with the COVID thing, I didn't have anyone sitting next to me and only one lady saw me, I think.