• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Straken

May 3, 2020
I want to send an email to a large group of people. It will be to a business email address so I need it to be completely anonymous. Will I need something like VPN? I plan to do this before ctb. I have Proton mail. The email will contain secrets and out someone who has mentally abused me for most of my adult life

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Create the protonmail adress at an internet café with non-bookable computers and send the email from there. Delete/deactiveate the adress afterwards for maximum security.

If you're extra paranoid, visit a café in a neighbouring city and make sure it doesn't have CCTV.

Reactions: hendry
H

hendry

Jan 4, 2021
Create the protonmail adress at an internet café with non-bookable computers and send the email from there. Delete/deactiveate the adress afterwards for maximum security.

If you're extra paranoid, visit a café in a neighbouring city and make sure it doesn't have CCTV.
I agree, I don't know much about anonymous emails, but with Prontonmail you can send emails anonymously!

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
Create the protonmail adress

No:
Protonmail Does Not Provide "End to End Encryption"

Professor Nadim Kobeissi mathematically proved that Protonmail does not provide End to End Encryption. Meaning, Protonmail has the ability to decrypt their own user's data. When this was shown to be true, Protonmail users were outraged they had been lied to. Protonmail was forced to issue a public statement. Their statement begins like you would expect it would.. by shitting on the security researcher that revealed their dishonesty. Then they continued to say: "We lied to our users because other email companies did". No apologies. They can decrypt any of their user's data be sending them scripts that allow them to do so. However they advertise that they can not. Protonmail's admission proves they offer the same security that Gmail offers. Both Gmail and Protonmail offer encryption that they can decrypt whenever they want.
https://privacy-watchdog.io/truth-about-protonmail/

Reactions: DivineMedicus