• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
What is the best way to send a letter once I am confirmed dead? I don't want to take the risk and send a letter when I am still alive, as I have to take into account that a suicide may fail. I have found services for terminated emails, but not for letters. It must be a letter, as there is no e-mail address.

Although it is possible to ask relatives to send the letter in a suicide note, it is not certain whether the relatives themselves will read the letter or whether the police will confiscate it. I would prefer my relatives not to know about this letter.

Do I need a notary or lawyer or does anyone have any other ideas?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Police will take them for evidence but will show the family. I'd ask a lawyer. Say if you don't hear from me in say 5 days send this letter.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
What is the best way to send a letter once I am confirmed dead? I don't want to take the risk and send a letter when I am still alive, as I have to take into account that a suicide may fail. I have found services for terminated emails, but not for letters. It must be a letter, as there is no e-mail address.

Although it is possible to ask relatives to send the letter in a suicide note, it is not certain whether the relatives themselves will read the letter or whether the police will confiscate it. I would prefer my relatives not to know about this letter.

Do I need a notary or lawyer or does anyone have any other ideas?
maybe find a weekend that has a holiday before and after (around chritmas time the mail comes really really slowly) and send it at the end of the day so the letter gets stuck at the post for the weekend and the holiday (if you have post offices that dont work 24/7). however you will not be able to take the letter back in case you survive/change your mind..
Police will take them for evidence but will show the family. I'd ask a lawyer. Say if you don't hear from me in say 5 days send this letter.
do you think if you specifically requested not to be shown will they grant the wish? i think they would.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
maybe find a weekend that has a holiday before and after (around chritmas time the mail comes really really slowly) and send it at the end of the day so the letter gets stuck at the post for the weekend and the holiday (if you have post offices that dont work 24/7). however you will not be able to take the letter back in case you survive/change your mind..

do you think if you specifically requested not to be shown will they grant the wish? i think they would.
I know they did with someone I knew and were given the original notes. This was in the UK

Reactions: girlsboysthems
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
You could setup a delayed email via Gmail

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You could setup a delayed email via Gmail
OP said "no e-mail address" ^^

I'm sorry I've got no idea how you could do it and how it could be ensured the letter is being sent in the end. Imo only someone very trustworthy can / will do it.