• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Noted that several members were scratching their head about how to make this magic happen. Here it goes.
I'm not commenting as far as it's the only viable method but it is a functional one. Let's keep it simple stupid

Use this external host to upload your image(s)
https://imgbb.com/

At the next step, choose "No auto-deletion", unless you want it to disappear after a while, which sooner or later would render SS as a swiss cheese with holes (a priori, not the brightest idea).
Validate

At the next step again, on the drop-down menu, select "complete BBCode", then just copy and paste the resulting text at SS on your targeted wall of sin. Good news, here, graffitis are not yet a crime... :wink:

PS : this method is also suited when you reach the max count of images to insert in a forum post via the internal hosting tool, at the moment set at 8, then it serves to bypass this restriction and publish more pics !

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You're welcome mon seigneur ! Remember, just anything that lifts the weights off of my boss' overload. I'm your unofficial undercover assistant :ahhha: The one who sneakily taps on your left shoulder but appears on your right :wink: haha
Sir, you give me too much credit. I'm far from a boss, but if I was I'd be honored to have you as my assistant! :hug:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm missing something here. What was the problem? As far as i can see Viro this is a guide to an image hosting web service akin to photobucket (for which I used to have a free account). Is there an issue posting images to profiles?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Yep, on the profiles, the Attach Files button does not exist and the Insert Image button is flawed / compromised (different than on the forum). Try it for yourself. It requires to enter a URL of an online file, which you could retrieve but often people arrive with their own saved file

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Gotcha, thought so. Used to have the same problem in PMs, you had to host a file. Google images worked fine for me, but ofc...anonymity.
TBH with anonymity, I'm not even sure I care anymore. Facebook and Amazon already travel with my soul in their pockets. I think that digital horse has bolted. Wish I'd noticed the gate was open...

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Imho for everyday use, there's little point about pulling out the necessary efforts to achieve privacy. Gotta accept to be a living merchandise (some byproduct of it comes with practicality and arguable benefits). It's not worth the complication.
Often, this quest of enforcing respect is elusive and turns into aestheticism...

So, I did exactly the opposite of what I exposed above (my nature is about curiosity lol) and still researched if there was a privacy oriented image hosting service but didn't find an appropriate one (maybe it exists?). Was looking for an automatic integrated EXE remover tool through the process of uploading for simplicity. Let's launch our own company ? lol

Lastly, it remains impossible to verify claims. This one for instance looks invasive / shady
Anyway, it doesn't offer the BBCode formatting by default

Last edited: