• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi

Anyone tried to do the deed but found they had anxiety and fear, no matter how much they know you have to do it and don't want to wake up??

Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Most people here I think. I had that last time I tried hanging, but that was pretty much entirely because of the pain/choking feeling.

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
You really can't. All you can do is try in this life until you have nothing left to give or hopes of getting better and then you know it's time. I have lost my ability to work and function day to day. All I have is my mother who is basically my caregiver at this point. When she goes, it's my time. I can't imagine not being able to call or talk to her face to face. My only hope is to some day get better and completely involve myself when she goes. Hopefully there is an afterlife, but I'm not counting. The bond I have with my mother is very strong. I hate my father and would give him a strong beating for how h treated us. I don't talk to my brother. Extended family is a bunch of rich money hungry arrogant pricks. The only thing that would help me go on is a fear of hell and a sense that it is a big sin to take your life. Hopefully I can meet someone and have a family of my own . So far everyone I have come across has been a slut and a golddiger, it seems to be the norm with a lot of millennial women. No disrespect to the opposite sex. Men are mostly horny pigs who visit prostitutes and many women want you to pay through the nose for sex. That's my two cents

Reactions: Marcos
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Involve myself in a career and identity if all goes well with my health long term.