• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aliceinborderline

Aliceinborderline

May 13, 2023
So i had a moment and carved a stupid symbol onto my leg and hate and regret this so much, is there anything i can do to help it heal to be at best gone and at worst less visable i dont want to have this on my body and its distressing me greatly i am using moisturizing and offbrand polysporin atm

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleCupcake
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Scars can take years to heal, I dont think theres anything you can do to speed it up

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
If by "carve", you mean deep, then get medical assistance. Timely intervention will help to reduce scarring. I don't know about products but keep it clean to reduce the chance of infection and do not pick at the scabs as heals. But the most important thing is, as I said, to get immediate medical help.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You can buy silicone scar dressings, which can help minimise the appearance of the scar. Like this:

As others have said, please consider medical treatment if it's fresh and 'too' deep.