• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lilypeters4734

Nov 18, 2023
I need it to look more natural. My sister was already successful and I'm pretty much unwilling to allow my mom to go through it with two different daughters especially since her son was just sentenced to a life sentence as well partly because of me and just lost her own mother all within the past 6 years. I can't do it anymore but I need it to look accidentally any suggestions? A drug overdose is out of the question since I don't want my boyfriend to feel guilty for introducing it to me years ago. I've been clean for years but it would obviously make him feel responsible so I'm not doing that either.

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I'm not sure it looking natural would be any better on her, either way you would die. And, although this is just my opinion, I think that having 2 daughters die the same way would be slightly better than 2 different ways. If you really want to make it look natural, I think falling would be your best bet, technically purposefully getting a disease would be more natural, but the average person wants their ctb to be quick and painless. Also purposefully getting a disease would probably be a horrible way to die.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
But what disease could we get to die ? It's not easy. If pancreatic cancer was possible probably would be best as it is quick but there is no way to get it .