• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
what makes a good CTB plan and how can i make an efficient one? i've tried CTB before but it was more impulsive than a step by step plan. i don't care too much about pain but want a guaranteed death. i wanted to wait until i was 30 to CTB but the way things are looking now i might do it early.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
This question is kind of vague. Do you have any question that the resource compilation doesn't answer

Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
If you don't care about pain, then the most important thing should be reliability.
Full weight hanging, off trail in a remote forest is almost a guaranteed death.

But why don't you care about the pain?
I think everyone deserves a comfortable death.

Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW, loterius and FallenDown
Upvote 0
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
This question is kind of vague. Do you have any question that the resource compilation doesn't answer
mostly for mental preparation. i want to make sure nothing goes wrong in my plan and i don't wanna deal with survival instinct taking over.
If you don't care about pain, then the most important thing should be reliability.
Full weight hanging, off trail in a remote forest is almost a guaranteed death.

But why don't you care about the pain?
I think everyone deserves a comfortable death.
i do not care about the pain cause i am open to more unpleasant methods if i guaranteed death.

Upvote 0
D

dishwashingtoucan

-
Sep 10, 2023
Yeah full suspension in a forest should technically be painless as long as you drop from 8-10 feet because at that height your neck will snap and it will be instant

Reactions: loterius and paroxysm
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess when it comes to suicide methods all that one can do, is do their own research, but sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, it really is like the survival instinct just exists to prolong suffering. I don't really think there's any easy answers to overcoming that, I believe that many people manage to access a method that they feel confident in and they just get determined to leave.

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
Upvote 0
loterius

loterius

-
Sep 21, 2023
I guess when it comes to suicide methods all that one can do, is do their own research, but sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, it really is like the survival instinct just exists to prolong suffering. I don't really think there's any easy answers to overcoming that, I believe that many people manage to access a method that they feel confident in and they just get determined to leave.
It is possible it is really without any force like caled pshychenic death. People should learn and stay still by this method.

Upvote 0
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
There's only so many methods that work reliably. Hanging, SN, Jumping, GHB, Opiod overdose, Firearm, Train etc. You have to choose there's no magic solution. Hanging is the most used lethal method and it can be quick if executed correctly.

Reactions: loterius
Upvote 0
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
according to personal experience, you don't want to get "stuck in between" a.k.a near death experiences this twists minds and its the atheists' epiphany and the end crumbling of a once safe, "fortress of skepticism" Seriously? nothing makes sense anymore (once you "experience the meaningless need, before hand, to "be" let alone "to mean" such concepts are not .. recognizable.. compatible

Think of near death experience as "opening an autocad file in an unknown format not dwg
Or maybe like, "familiarly dealing with an unquestionable set of events "delirium comatose?" that DO NOT require any thinking.. absolutely alien to us. you dont question anything until you wake up and start sorting out, basically rethinking 100% the "shattered-glass" essence of "being sentient" very fragile, unknown as if paradoxically familiar and at the same time weird no definitions apply. they're all "exercises in futility"

... so while it lasted the "propanolol I.V" was blissful but no way of getting it. Some people overthink and feel theres always one more last thing left to be done. some simply vanish, others go out in a bang, looks like it boils down to "cold-blooded awareness" of preservation instincts and no second-guessing .

Upvote 0
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
i do not care about the pain cause i am open to more unpleasant methods if i guaranteed death.
I think, as long as you have a strong motivation and don't care about a possible pain, the most reliable and widely accessible methods are drowning, suffocation with a plastic bag, and hanging.

Upvote 0