• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

plsgodno

plsgodno

hell exist
Dec 29, 2020
hello. i've suffered from depression all my life. sometimes i'm able to feel better, but circumstances usually make that very fleeting.

i recently got into a relationship with someone that had the same problems as me. we actually cured each other. it was really incredible. like a romantic love. we wrote love letters and stuff.

anyway, she had to go out of town to visit her mom and help her mom get her kid ready for school for 2 weeks. she's always had a bad relationship with her mom, but after not talking to her for 3 years, she was willing to try.

i was so depressed when she was gone. it was really hard for me. it was also really hard on her too. so hard in fact, that she took her life.

now, she has given me this enormous pain. it is all of her pain multiplied, then sat on top of my own pain. unfortunately, i'm not strong enough to take all this pain. i am confident i want to end it.

how do i stop my from moving to my daughter?

i'm thinking, if maybe the note or audio or video is good enough it might help. i already wrote a short note, but i wasn't able to go through with it the other night. it's really hard to step off that stool. i know i need a better note

Last edited:
plsgodno

plsgodno

hell exist
Dec 29, 2020
bumping this because it took like and day to approve

Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
I am so sorry to say this, and I sincerely mean that I'm sorry, but there's no way of you killing yourself or even dying in another way and it not breaking your daughter's heart. It doesn't mean you'll destroy her life and she'll never be happy again but she will always feel the pain.

I am very sorry for your horrible loss and that you feel stuck in such an awful predicament. It is a very difficult choice to make. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
someone close to me had a father who committed suicide. she has come a long way in recovering, but it changed her life and the pain will never go away. just think about it very carefully.