• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I met this woman in my self-help group. She approached me and was super cute doing that. She is usually quite silent and does not talk much about herself in the group. I read there are different levels of dissociations. I don't know whether she has a dissociative personality disorder. Maybe. It would be helpful for the people who want to reply.

After she approached me we had a great time. We had a pretty good chemistry and we both confirmed that we want to head into a relationship. Maybe we are both a little bit desperate for a significant other because the pace is quite unusual. However the more I think about her the more do I like her. The last time we met is 3 weeks ago. And something not that good happpened. I was overwhelmed by my happiness when we talked and I developed an erection and she noticed it. The women here in this forum said it is not that awful. However she explained later in that group therapy session that she has a childhood traumata and does not know what happened there. It sounded like she suspects sexual abuse happened.

This is not the main topic of this thread. I elaborated on this already probably too often. However she was missing the last two times in the therapy. And I don't know why. I am bipolar and it can induce manic symptoms if I meet a potential significant other. Is it also possible that it destabilizes her if she meets a potentially significant other too? On the internet they said yes. How could that affect her?

It is pretty individual to the person isn't it? Maybe you as someone with such a disorder can help me? Which behavior should I avoid? Would it be a bad idea to ask her the next time whether I triggered her? Or whether I should ask her if she dissociated. She is not that open about her condition seemingly.
She texted someone in the group and it sounded like a lame excuse for not joining. I think if she could she would come to the meetings. Maybe she is in a state of long persisting dissociation and does not want to show herself in that way? Maybe it is another part of her personality?

If I became her partner would it be usual that from time to time she is in a condition where she does not acknowledge me as her partner? Maybe even her sexual preferences could change to another sex. It would be hard for me to be on distance for a long time period not being able to talk with her. And it could hurt me if cheated on me in this time period.

I know with that few information it is hard to help me. I would be so interested to learn more about her. What are some do's and don't's in my situation? What would you recommend to me? I might want to say something like: you waited for me so I will wait for you. (I had to take a long break after we met it destabilized me and she really waited 2 months for me). I will of course wear different clothes where I can hide an erection better just in case. I would like to ask for her phone number. I don't know whether she would like that. Maybe it would be harder to hide depersonalisation or a change of her identity if we texted each other. But one day she has to open herself about her condition. I feel sorry for her. There must have happened something extremely traumatizing to her. I admire how she is able to work completely regularly despite her conditon. She is high functioning and I deeply respect that. For me it was always the consideration it would be good if me and my partner we could complement each other's weaknesses and strengths. And in this instance we might fit very well. However I am scared we don't have much to talk. I hate her major and I think she gets easily bored by my major.

I miss her so much. It is irrational I barely know her. I want to know how she is doing and how I could help her. I have found some picture of her. And I look too often at them.

Last edited: