• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
I need help I recently did some things on my arms but i cant let my family see them how do i hide them because i dont want them to see them on my arms when i wake up in the morning should i sleep in crewnecks? Advice needed asap plz

missmyworld

missmyworld

Feb 18, 2024
How deep are they? If they're smaller you would probably go unnoticed with a bit of cleanup. Also, bandaids are usually skin-colored so maybe you could just cover the area and say it was bruised. Make sure the cuts don't get infected, sepsis is an awful way to go. Definitely wear long sleeves, though, maybe with the excuse it's cold?

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
I was gonna say wear long sleeves. I used to wear a shirt in and out of the bathroom when I showered because I didn't want my spouse to see my upper arm cuts. Was annoying but I did NOT want anybody to see those cuts...

CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
Well they wouldn't care about me wearing any long sleeve stuff i wear it all the time its just that the way the cuts are and the numerous amount of them made me put multiple bandaids on so i dont think it can be explained away as a bruised. I just dont want them to say walk in my room to wake me up or just getting something while im asleep and then seeing scars and cuts on my arms yk
How deep are they? If they're smaller you would probably go unnoticed with a bit of cleanup. Also, bandaids are usually skin-colored so maybe you could just cover the area and say it was bruised. Make sure the cuts don't get infected, sepsis is an awful way to go. Definitely wear long sleeves, though, maybe with the excuse it's cold?

missmyworld

missmyworld

Feb 18, 2024
Perhaps you could sleep with your arms under your blanket so that it won't be noticed even if they walk in your room. The pajamas I wear are long sleeved, maybe you could get some like that so that it's even less suspicious.

CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
Perhaps you could sleep with your arms under your blanket so that it won't be noticed even if they walk in your room. The pajamas I wear are long sleeved, maybe you could get some like that so that it's even less suspicious.
Ok thanks for the advice much appreciated

• Yay!
Reactions: missmyworld
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
Definitely, definitely long sleeves. When I did things and still lived at home, I wound up switching to my upper legs because it was much easier to hide. Something to keep in mind if you get into that situation again.