Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I use the partial hanging only to "test" the rope and understand my weak point;
to leave this world I will use full hanging in a wood at night, it is much safer.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Sugar_Cookie21 and Lady black
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
i having an issue... i've read the hanging wiki, some pdfs about hanging, so i know exactly what to do, i tighted the noose of the necktie, put on the base of the neck below the adam's apple, lean my body forward and my head downwards, but i don't pass out, in fact i just feel the blood rushing to my head, this is because i just compressing the jugulars even if i put in the right spot of the carotid... so why does that happen ? and how can i solve it ? is the weight not enough ?
Are you doing partial hanging or full suspension? There is a vast difference between the two procedures.
I think a lot of people, including me have the same issue. I think the general consensus is that everyone's different, some people's carotids may be deeper than others. So it's all about experimentation and seeing what works for you. If all else fails, full suspension.
Full suspension is the only way to go...then, your death is guaranteed.
No one is different when it comes to full suspension; there is no way out, no turning back. No offense, but "partial", to my mind, is "play" hanging. If you are serious about it and committed, you can't have it both ways. Full suspension is the way to go.
i having an issue... i've read the hanging wiki, some pdfs about hanging, so i know exactly what to do, i tighted the noose of the necktie, put on the base of the neck below the adam's apple, lean my body forward and my head downwards, but i don't pass out, in fact i just feel the blood rushing to my head, this is because i just compressing the jugulars even if i put in the right spot of the carotid... so why does that happen ? and how can i solve it ? is the weight not enough ?
You can solve it by full suspension.
Respectfully, neckties are the K. Spade way of approaching it. You need a good, tight, taut rope. Forget neckties, bathrobe belts, etc.etc. etc. hanging, according to an Indian physician on you tube, is the cleanest, quickest, most humane way of accomplishing the act. You are wasting your time with partial; full suspension does it.
As for me, it's full suspension of beachy head.

Last edited:
Reactions: nolifer, gardi, TheSoundofTime and 1 other person
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
how to do the knot on the other side? i think i know how to do the slipknot. there's a vertical wooden beam and i imagine it will go there, but i don't know how to do a secure knot so it will stay. can anyone help me?

i haven't fully decided to do it, don't even have the rope yet, but i want to have a backup information. even the name of the knot is fine too i can google it myself.

thanks in advance.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
5 to 10 seconds

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and rundschlinge78
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Full suspension does it- forget partial, SI kicks in, and you might as well abandon the project.
I agree 100% with this. Partial provides an easy way out. Any ctb method with an easy out has low chances of success. It's best to go with full suspension where you black out in seconds and have little chance of giving in to SI.
No offense, but "partial", to my mind, is "play" hanging. If you are serious about it and committed, you can't have it both ways. Full suspension is the way to go.
This is not offensive at all, it's very good advice. Full suspension gets everyone no matter how thick your neck or deep your carotids. Partial and that night night crap are too easy to back out from.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghassane
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Why do I see people frantically trying to save themselves for minutes after doing full suspension if you pass out in 5-10 seconds. Something is not adding up.

Hoping it is the body trying to save itself after unconsciousness.

I'm wondering whether to try full suspension but worried it will really hurt and that I won't pass out for ages. Or that I'll just dangle there for ages, unable to escape, but won't die ...

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Why do I see people frantically trying to save themselves for minutes after doing full suspension if you pass out in 5-10 seconds. Something is not adding up.
Their not, they go out in like 11 secs if they trashed around that's normal it's just the brain reacting with convultions, their already unconscious.
Hoping it is the body trying to save itself after unconsciousness.

I'm wondering whether to try full suspension but worried it will really hurt and that I won't pass out for ages. Or that I'll just dangle there for ages, unable to escape, but won't die ...
Don't worry just make a good noose with a slip knot make sure ur hair is not inside it, if done correctly u won't feel anything before u go out is secs.

Last edited:
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Don't worry just make a good noose with a slip knot make sure ur hair is not inside it, if done correctly u won't feel anything before u go out is secs.
I've already set it up. Used a figure-of-8 knot tied to the middle of a dumbbell on my side of the door, passed the rope over the door, and made a slip knot noose. Using paracord.

Reactions: sadgirl9999
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
don't underestimate what happens after the loss of consciousness, make sure you are in a place where no one comes looking for you for at least 20-30 minutes.
in any case, to die definitively it takes some time.

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
don't underestimate what happens after the loss of consciousness, make sure you are in a place where no one comes looking for you for at least 20-30 minutes.
in any case, to die definitively it takes some time.
Personally I live alone so no fear of being disturbed. In fact I need to work out how to let people know so I am discovered after I am dead. And not by family, but by police. I am thinking of emailing them but concerned someone might happen to read it as soon as I send it.

K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
Their not, they go out in like 11 secs if they trashed around that's normal it's just the brain reacting with convultions, their already unconscious.

In the videos, it honestly doesn't look like they are unconscious. This is the first time I've heard of passing out quickly from full suspension. Only if they drop and break their neck.

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
In the videos, it honestly doesn't look like they are unconscious. This is the first time I've heard of passing out quickly from full suspension. Only if they drop and break their neck.
Ur confused i advise u to read the wiki, there's only one video of a woman struggling but it's her fault she made a bad noose and her hair was all over, normally u pass out in secs just like partial, the convultions happens after and there peaceful, the drop suspension is different it aims to snap ur neck wich is equally faster.

Reactions: Valsalva
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Hi. Anyone has pictures of someone hanging from a wardrobe's tube? Partial suspension

I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
Would it technically be possible to hang yourself with a rope dog toy? :))
51HWMbCRpAL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Shu
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Do you make any sound while you are hanging? I'm afraid neighbors might hear me

Reactions: Mr blobby
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Do you make any sound while you are hanging? I'm afraid neighbors might hear me
You thrash around a lot when your body convulses as you lose unconsciousness. Although it can differ from person to person

I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
Hey everyone.

Been lurking for about a month and finally got an account.

Anybody considering partial also a believer in the turnoquet method that can be done with a wooden spoon laying in bed basically?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
G

Gladtogo

Jun 6, 2020
Hey everyone.

Been lurking for about a month and finally got an account.

Anybody considering partial also a believer in the turnoquet method that can be done with a wooden spoon laying in bed basically?

Welcome, glad you joined. No idea about the method you describe though if i'm honest!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and insurancepolicy
A

Ain'tGonnaDrown

May 14, 2020
Hi, I apologise if this has been asked already in the thread - there's 86 pages to go through, I figure it might just be quicker to ask. What type of rope should be used? I've tried this method before; I passed out without problem, but my "rope" - a necktie - broke, so this time I really do not want to risk that.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
G

Gladtogo

Jun 6, 2020
Hi, I apologise if this has been asked already in the thread - there's 86 pages to go through, I figure it might just be quicker to ask. What type of rope should be used? I've tried this method before; I passed out without problem, but my "rope" - a necktie - broke, so this time I really do not want to risk that.

Go to Wiki at top bar of site, you'll find all the answers.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ain'tGonnaDrown