• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
lmaooo
i've been practicing and i've been successful so far!! you're right, half kneeling proved to be the best position for reaching blackout so far.
Can you please draw the pose in which you have succeeded?
If it's not difficult for you.

And another question: was the knot at the back of your neck or at the front of your neck?

And was your head down or was your head looking up?

Last edited:
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
Can you please describe the feeling when you got close if you remember.
i wrote about it in my thread, it was like my whole body was vibrating
Can you please draw the pose in which you have succeeded?
If it's not difficult for you.

And another question: was the knot at the back of your neck or at the front of your neck?

And was your head down or was your head looking up?
the pose was almost kneeling, super uncomfortable but i got the best results with it. knot was at the back, head looking down.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
i wrote about it in my thread, it was like my whole body was vibrating
Can you please share the link to the thread i would love to read it, looks like your account is private

Edit: it's ok, I got it now

Last edited:
freeziepop98

freeziepop98

Dec 15, 2021
Low effort question but would this work somehow? It's a resistance band of 55-125LB. I'm about 130-140LB

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Low effort question but would this work somehow? It's a resistance band of 55-125LB. I'm about 130-140LB

Try pulling at it with your hands using your weight and try to swing to account for convulsions. If it stretches it's not recommended. But it doesn't look like it would be comfortable.

Reactions: freeziepop98
amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Ended up making an account as my efforts to lurk this thread for all I needed have been in vain. I've been practicing this for like 2 days and those sweet sweet carotids remain ever so elusive. I'm able to get exploding head sometimes but never really lose my breath. Wondering if it's a question of force, I've tried straight pulling on my trachea and despite the fact it fucking hurts I can still get some air through so maybe it is a question of force.

My room has two workable setups, a ceiling fan above my bed and my doorknob. Ceiling fan feels too forceful and doorknob might be too light so I've been messing with that. It would be a lot easier if I could find my carotids but I guess maybe I have some wonky genetics. I feel for a pulse and I press to test it and then nothing happens and I feel no lightheadedness. It's funny to me considering I used to try and work up the courage to slit my throat when I was 12 (never worked out) and honestly if my jugs are this easy to reach then maybe I should reconsider.

Besides finding a poison (unlikely since my govt patched the SN bug already), my only other thought is to just bite the bullet and go hang myself off what my garage door uses, since I could position a chair and kick it away. I would be essentially condemning myself to 5 minutes of utter agony though, but maybe if it's the only way to make this work I better.

At any rate I've been combing as much info as I can to figure out how to find carotids and it just still doesn't work. That elusive sweet spot seems to be impossible to find for some. I might just try to use socks or something else that can replicate the force of an elbow in the blood choke to try and do this, or some other little clever trick. It's such a pain in the ass to get right but I know it's my best shot if I can.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ended up making an account as my efforts to lurk this thread for all I needed have been in vain. I've been practicing this for like 2 days and those sweet sweet carotids remain ever so elusive. I'm able to get exploding head sometimes but never really lose my breath. Wondering if it's a question of force, I've tried straight pulling on my trachea and despite the fact it fucking hurts I can still get some air through so maybe it is a question of force.

My room has two workable setups, a ceiling fan above my bed and my doorknob. Ceiling fan feels too forceful and doorknob might be too light so I've been messing with that. It would be a lot easier if I could find my carotids but I guess maybe I have some wonky genetics. I feel for a pulse and I press to test it and then nothing happens and I feel no lightheadedness. It's funny to me considering I used to try and work up the courage to slit my throat when I was 12 (never worked out) and honestly if my jugs are this easy to reach then maybe I should reconsider.

Besides finding a poison (unlikely since my govt patched the SN bug already), my only other thought is to just bite the bullet and go hang myself off what my garage door uses, since I could position a chair and kick it away. I would be essentially condemning myself to 5 minutes of utter agony though, but maybe if it's the only way to make this work I better.

At any rate I've been combing as much info as I can to figure out how to find carotids and it just still doesn't work. That elusive sweet spot seems to be impossible to find for some. I might just try to use socks or something else that can replicate the force of an elbow in the blood choke to try and do this, or some other little clever trick. It's such a pain in the ass to get right but I know it's my best shot if I can.
exploding head feeling means you are not putting enough pressure, maybe change your position or your ligature material.
The ceiling fan will not be suitable for partial. And it's not recommended to kick the chair for full suspension only step off of it, incase you messed it up or the pain gets to be too much you then can step back on the chair. This two threads might be helpful

"Painless partial hanging - my method" by kernel_panic

Hanging - Suicide Wiki

Reactions: self destructing
amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Stop trying to stop air from getting through, it's a blood choke by hanging not suffocation. Of you choke off your air supply you're gonna be on pain and distress and will very likely bail out of the attempt.
To be clear I was only doing this to test if my inability to get the carotids was a matter of force. If I could press my trachea down and be unable to breathe then I would know I'd have the pressure right and just needed to find a better spot. From recollection my attempts caused issues breathing but I was never fully unable to breathe, so I'm guessing it's a larger issue of force and pressure. Maybe an issue with the ligament, I'm using robe tie around a doorknob and wondering if it's either an issue with the material itself (and I need to go back to cables or buy a real rope) or just the knot.

exploding head feeling means you are not putting enough pressure, maybe change your position or your ligature material.
The ceiling fan will not be suitable for partial. And it's not recommended to kick the chair for full suspension only step off of it, incase you messed it up or the pain gets to be too much you then can step back on the chair. This two threads might be helpful

"Painless partial hanging - my method" by kernel_panic

Hanging - Suicide Wiki
I figured the ceiling fan wouldn't work but I considered it because it's above my bed and I can pull off a half kneeling position. It's not completely in mid air like it is in some bedrooms.

As for full suspension I understand that the process is gonna be agonizing as Hell either way, even if it's five minutes of unbearable suffering that's a pretty simple exchange for eternal peace. I'm loathe to use that method but if I can't find this sweet spot then I'm gonna have to do something to make sure this works either way. I'd rather not live for much longer.

Thank you for the resources though. Will read through them.

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
A robe tie should be fine for partial but not full suspension
yeah I've been only using it for partial. No way it could handle full. I suppose it's probably an issue of the knot not putting enough pressure then.

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
A wooden structure I found in an abandoned park, I plan to CTB here within a couple of months with a nautical rope.
I have already tested the resistance of the structure and it holds my weight very well.

Senza titolo

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Anyone know if something like this would be able to hold my weight for full suspension hanging?

20240116 053246

Garage door hinges/brackets thing.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, Talvikki, LionsTigersAndBears and 2 others
dukedoom

dukedoom

lemme die
Jan 14, 2023
What kind of knot should you use as an anchor? I don't find anything round near me, just staircase steps etc

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Finally. I'm leaving for good today. I'm trying full suspension. Initially, i will sit on a chair and once the unconsiou level hits and I get SI, i have to kick the chair and itvwill become full 17053800329968004785353298655087
Finally I'm ready to CTB
Finally. I'm leaving for good today. I'm trying full suspension. Initially, i will sit on a chair and once the unconsiou level hits and I get SI, i have to kick the chair and itvwill become full 17053800329968004785353298655087
Finally I'm ready to CTB
Do I need padding for neck? It hurts so much when I tried without padding

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Finally. I'm leaving for good today. I'm trying full suspension. Initially, i will sit on a chair and once the unconsiou level hits and I get SI, i have to kick the chair and itvwill become full
Are you sure that is going to hold your full weight? It looks like the rope is tied to one of the fan blades? Feels like it would just snap.

Reactions: Lone traveller
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Hanged the rope in anchor. Same anchor is used for fan.
Are you sure that is going to hold your full weight? It looks like the rope is tied to one of the fan blades? Feels like it would just snap.
The rope is tied to the anchor as mentioned in the below pic
In the afternoon, whole apartment will be empty and no one will come until night. This is the perfect time to go.

In the afternoon, whole apartment will be empty and no one will come until night. This is the perfect time to go.
Do I need padding to neck?

I'm so close to getting unconscious but the pain on the neck because of rope is unbearable. If I can hold the rope for 5-6 more sec, I'll be gone. Tried thrice. Now I'm going out for a smoke with turtle neck
Need advice. I have to leave this life within this week. Or else, I'll screw myself and more than that, I will screw my family

Attachments

• 20240116_102323.jpg
    20240116_102323.jpg
    978 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

I'm so close to getting unconscious but the pain on the neck because of rope is unbearable. If I can hold the rope for 5-6 more sec, I'll be gone. Tried thrice. Now I'm going out for a smoke with turtle neck
Need advice. I have to leave this life within this week. Or else, I'll screw myself and more than that, I will screw my family
You can use a thin fabric like a scarf or pillow cases to avoid pain on neck or use a little thicker rope if you have it. What was your setup and position like when you managed to bigin to loose consciousness?

Last edited:
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
You can use a thin fabric like a scarf or pillow cases to avoid pain on neck or use a little thicker rope if you have it. What was your setup and position like when you managed to bigin to loose consciousness?
Knot should be in front of the neck. Your windpipe should get enough air but your carotid from left and right should be compressed
Knot should be in front of the neck. Your windpipe should get enough air but your carotid from left and right should be compressed
It takes 10-30 seconds to go blackout

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022

Doesn't full hanging completely constrict your throat so much that you can't breathe? After all, even half of a person's weight squeezes the throat so that it becomes impossible to breathe...

A thin rope brings painful sensations, I have tried partial hanging with different ropes, so at least to reduce the pain from a thin rope, I think you should wrap the whole neck with a cloth ball, but not a thick layer.

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Doesn't full hanging completely constrict your throat so much that you can't breathe? After all, even half of a person's weight squeezes the throat so that it becomes impossible to breathe...

A thin rope brings painful sensations, I have tried partial hanging with different ropes, so at least to reduce the pain from a thin rope, I think you should wrap the whole neck with a cloth ball, but not a thick layer.
First, place yourself for partial on stool or some sort of short support, once the SI kicks in after you go unconscious, will start kicking and punching in air. By that time, partial suspension becomes full suspension
First, place yourself for partial on stool or some sort of short support, once the SI kicks in after you go unconscious, will start kicking and punching in air. By that time, partial suspension becomes full suspension
By far, this is the only best option I can go through. Need to wait 10-20 seconds and gravity will do its job
Thank goodness. It works. I just need good time to do it. I need few more question answered. Can anyone help?
I can't get access to sleeping pills in my country easily. Least I can get is alchol. Do alchol works as substitute for sleeping pills?

Last edited:
Reactions: Justnotme
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
People. I'm requesting a suggestion above. My time is ticking soon. I don't want to live this life anymore and I just need an answer. I can't get access to sleeping pills in my country easily. Least I can get is alchol. Do alchol works as substitute for sleeping pills?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
People. I'm requesting a suggestion above. My time is ticking soon. I don't want to live this life anymore and I just need an answer. I can't get access to sleeping pills in my country easily. Least I can get is alchol. Do alchol works as substitute for sleeping pills?
Alcohol is not a substitute for sleeping pills but it can give someone the courage to beat SI. If you can manage to go unconscious with in 10-20 seconds you don't really need sleeping pills or alcohol unless you end up scared to kick the chair due to SI.

Reactions: Lone traveller
K

krai

Jan 13, 2024
Well... i just tried this setup
20240116 142246
Facing the wall, on my knees leaning backwards, the knot in front tightly pulled under my chin (uncomfortable, but able to breathe), holding the other end of the rope with my hand. Started leaning slowly backwards, but couldn't force myself to relax my body although I was very calm the whole time. Didn't lose consciousness, but started feeling building of pressure in my head and especially in my ears, didn't seem right and stopped. Now about 20min later my ears are still a bit out of it (like I'm in a plane). Was I on the right track? If not, what I did wrong?

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
View attachment 126812
Facing the wall, on my knees leaning backwards, the knot in front tightly pulled under my chin (uncomfortable, but able to breathe), holding the other end of the rope with my hand. Started leaning slowly backwards, but couldn't force myself to relax my body although I was very calm the whole time. Didn't lose consciousness, but started feeling building of pressure in my head and especially in my ears, didn't seem right and stopped. Now about 20min later my ears are still a bit out of it (like I'm in a plane). Was I on the right track? If not, what I did wrong?
Nope. Let me send you some videos to learn

Trick is, apply enough pressure on carotid pipe and very less on wind pipe so that blood flow will stop but your throat will be painful which is very less

Reactions: Justnotme
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
View attachment 126812
No, the exploding feeling in the head means you are not applying enough pressure. Try with your back to the wall and leaning forward with the knot at the back of the neck or try crouching and going down. Once you fall unconscious your grip on the other end of the rope will loosen.

K

krai

Jan 13, 2024
Thanks guys, I'll try again as soon as I get another brave moment ♡

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Nope. Let me send you some videos to learn

Trick is, apply enough pressure on carotid pipe and very less on wind pipe so that blood flow will stop but your throat will be painful which is very less

Damn, I want death to be just as calm. Judging by this video, hanging can be called "death in a dream", which everyone dreams of. You fell asleep and didn't wake up... As in the video. No wonder the carotid arteries are called carotid arteries

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Sadly an arm and elbow crook offer a dexterous and abnormally pain free way that no other ligature can offer.
Yes, it's perfect... But all the same, we have ropes that we need to adjust to and put some pressure on the larynx..
Let's not despair too much

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
I think pressure on larynx should be minimal. Pressure of left and right side of throat should me medium or just like hand shake. Blood flow will be stopped and unconscious will happen within 10 seconds.

This is also one of the video which I thought was easy to go unconscious. I think padding perfectly and correct pressure will do the job

This is also one of the video which I thought was easy to go unconscious. I think padding perfectly and correct pressure will do the job

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rozeske and Deleted member 82921
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Yea. The thing is, it is very clear.
Any further with the same posture will be dead within minutes.
I have tried padding and it works. I'm exited to ctb soon. I wish I had time machine to undo my financial mistakes
I have tried padding and it works. I'm exited to ctb soon. I wish I had time machine to undo my financial mistakes
I think I need someone to talk or chat till I ctb. I was very lonely from last Feb. Is there anyone to talk/chat?
This is my padding as of now. Anything else I need to add?

Attachments

• 20240116_210425.jpg
    20240116_210425.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Guys. I'm making lot of progress. I got sleeping pills (Zapiz 0.5mg). I got like 20 pills. Does mixing sleeping pills and alchol works?
It is very difficult to find sleeping pills in India