jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
They're devious cunts. I don't know how the fuck the did it. But even when I used a VPN and a different device and browser,they tracked me while using old.reddit.com in a browser. I don't know how it's even possible for them to do this. And surely it isn't legal. But anyway. How to evade Reddit bans? Is it even possible? Idfk what to do. I don't fucking get how they can possibly be tracking me between devices while using a VPN???

The incredible thing is my girlfriend is obviously on the same IP address as me and her account hasn't been banned. How the fuck do they do this??

What can I possibly try next? They must be hacking into ***something*** to track people. My guess was they hack into devices' cameras and spy on people maybe using AI to identify faces? But on Saidit one guy said it still even happened he got blocked on an empty account with the webcam blacked out with tape?! Wtf. They must be using some military grade Chinese fucking spy technology to hack into any browser, any OS, any platform. But even then, what fucking data are they using???

Fucking corrupt authoritarian cunts. They'll ban you for the smallest thing. They're a corrupt monopoly and should be either plit up or shut the fuck down. Too fucking powerful.

Reactions: Fwompje
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you could try buying a windows vps and use remote desktop to login into you'll get a new ip address and a clean windows os use a new email address as well there would be no way of knowing it's you

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
you could try buying a windows vps and use remote desktop to login into you'll get a new ip address and a clean windows os use a new email address as well there would be no way of knowing it's you
Interesting, thanks! What does VPS stand for? Never heard of that before!

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Interesting, thanks! What does VPS stand for? Never heard of that before!
it's a virtual private server run in the cloud you just remote login into it to have a clean desktop
did you use a different browser when you login into redit with the new account or clear your cookies

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
it's a virtual private server run in the cloud you just remote login into it to have a clean desktop
did you use a different browser when you login into redit with the new account or clear your cookies
I used a different device and browser!!

Reactions: Darkover
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Fk Reddit. Why do you want to be among pricks and argue all day? I still read r/books occasionally the only one I miss, otherwise good riddance...I don't have much in common with normies anyway

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Fk Reddit. Why do you want to be among pricks and argue all day? I still read r/books occasionally the only one I miss, otherwise good riddance...I don't have much in common with normies anyway
It's important to me because I market my club night to people on there. There are an awful lot of very niche subs full of people to market to for free, it's very valuable. But yes, fuck Reddit for sure. Fucking cunts. It's disgusting how the EU and US permit such a power hungry twisted corrupt monopoly to exist

Do you know where I could go to set this up? I tried searching and all I get for vps are website hosting services. Couldn't find anything for remote desktops except services that let you log in remotely to one of your existing machines. Very confused :(

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Do you know where I could go to set this up? I tried searching and all I get for vps are website hosting services. Couldn't find anything for remote desktops except services that let you log in remotely to one of your existing machines. Very confused :(
no i don't you'll just have to look around at the different providers of vps services, sorry i couldn't of been of further assistance

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
I'm not experienced with this type of stuff so take everything I say with a grain of salt

It sounds like they might be tracking you through the browser itself. It's possible, since there's a thing called browser fingerprint. There are extensions to scrub it however so you're not shit out of luck. It's something to try I suppose