notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
do what thelastchicken says below. :)
________

if your browser supports add-ons, download stylus (chrome / firefox) or another add-on which allows you to use custom stylesheets. click on its icon at the top-right after installation and select "manage". from there click the "Write new style" button and paste the following into the code window:

.js-thHolidaysSnowstormCanvas {
visibility: hidden;
}

give the style a name, save it, enable it, and the snow will be gone. sorry, i fucking hate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Science Is Scary and 1DayItWillBover
thelastchicken

thelastchicken

Dec 26, 2019
Hey, maybe this feature has just been added, but in the preferences there is a check box 'Disable holiday styling'.

Edit: just realized your post is solely about the snow, so not the same.. sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: 1DayItWillBover, LivingToLong and notjustyetagain
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
Jeez, it's like some people don't even want to be cheered up. Lol, just kidding. This thread made me laugh though. I'm liking the snow. Makes me feel like there's a celebration even though I'm all alone in a dark van typing on a screen. But I can see how it could be annoying too.
My "D" is about to cave in from the snow. Help! :) Thank god I'm in Florida...Not...

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Build a mega-machine pumping millions of tons of carbon in the air per minute to raise the temperature of the Earth so that the snow around the admins house melts. The admin peeks out the window and realises it is no longer snowing and immediately removes the snow feature from SS.

Reactions: notjustyetagain and puppy9