• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Hey, I think that you're currently visiting this forum on a computer which runs Windows or MacOS. You probably also used this machine to visit certain Dark Net marketplaces in order to buy N or other stuff. How about I tell you that this was a very foolish idea.
Why?
Because those two Operating Systems aren't really the best when it comes to security and privacy.
Think about this..
How do big companies get infected with viruses?
How did CD Project Red (Polish Game company) got their Cyberpunk 2077 game source codes stolen and sold for 3.8 Bitcoins ?

Well, don't worry. There is a very easy solution to that.
Use an GNU / Linux OS. I personally run all of my devices on a linux distribution called Garuda Linux which is an Operating System which is more suited for advanced users and for gaming I use a separate computer which is running on Windows, since most online games don't run so good on GNU/Linux.

How much does a license for GNU / Linux cost?
Nothing! Linux Distributions are mainly maintained by it's community and the same goes for the core of it called Linux Kernel. That's why it's so secure unless you run a virus with administrator rights or are logged into an administrator (root) account.

Why I am telling you all of this?
This isn't a tread which should motivate you to switch to an Free/Libre operating system.
It's worth considering switching to "Linux" or buying an Lenovo ThinkPad, which is perfectly supported by almost all Linux Distributions but for privacy sake, buy a used Lenovo ThinkPad T430, X220, X230 and install Ubuntu or Linux Mint with disk encryption on it.

However, what if you don't want to buy a new computer but want a more anonymity while visiting this forum or buying "Stuff" from the dark net?
Or maybe you want to be more secure in case someone from your family finds out your password? (I hope your password is not 1234 or admin)

Don't worry, there is a very budget friendly option for that. It's called Live USB. Basically you download an Linux OS from the Internet and flash it with Balena Etcher (tool) on a USB 3.0 Flash drive.

There is an particular operating system called Linux Kodachi which has a lot of anonymity tools pre-installed and can the data get's erased once you shut down your computer.
This means all the saved stuff and browser data get erased!!

In other words it's just perfect

Anyway, first of all, you need to download Balena Etcher from it's official homepage (download). Just install and run it.
After installing this tool, you'll be greeted with this window

Second of all, visit the official Linux Kodachi download page (Download) and just wait till you get a download prompt with a iso file.
I recommend saving it to your desktop.

After doing that, instert a brand new flash drive into your computer ( A 5-8$ SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 flash drive is more than enough for this).
Now follow those steps:

1. You go to the Etcher tool and select your iso file by selecting "Flash from File" Option
2. You need to select your flash drive by pressing on the "Select target" button (in my case I have a 250gb USB SSD)
3 4
WARNING!! Select the right device!! ALL DATA ON THE SELECTED DRIVE WILL BE ERASED!!

3. Press the flash button

After flashing the flash drive, you should reboot your computer and use one of the Function keys (F1, F2, F3 etc.) or ESC or DEL Button in order to run get into so called boot menu.
It should look like this

AsrockBootMenu

If you see this, you should see the name of your flash drive. Select it by using the arrow keys and confirm it with the ENTER button.
Now you should see a screen like this

Select the first option which says "kodachi Legacy Live"

Till you boot into an desktop environment.

In case you fail to boot into info the OS, disable the "Secure Boot" option in your BIOS (refer your device/mainboard manual for more information) 6
Welcome in the secure environment. DO NOT INSTALL THIS OS!!

Before doing anything, I highly advise anyone to launch a terminal and do a full update of all the tools here.
You launch the terminal by pressing on the icon that I selected on the screenshot

After doing this, a window will launch.

Enter this command in order to update all the tools. (ignore any errors)

sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade -y

In case the terminal asks you for password,
the password is r@@t00
(the 00 are two zeros and not the letter O)

After doing that, you're ready to use your OS. Remember to do the whole update, each time you run this OS since Kodachi doesn't save any changes after turning your computer off.

What to do if you want to surf on the dark net?

Go to the tor tools and select the option from the screenshot in order to prevent any IP Address leaks. (This is not really suitable for surfing on the normal internet pages such as sanctioned-suicide.net or wikipedia.org)

Screenshot8

What browser to use for normal web browsing ?
Kodachi Lite Browser (A modified version of Firefox with Privacy Addons) (might take a while to launch)

What browser to use for "Dark Net" browsing ?

Kodachi Browser Loaded :TOR

For shutting down the OS, press the key combination ALT+ F4 and it will prop you with a power menu.

Is this OS 100% secure?

Nope. A basic human error can lead to leaking your real identity.
Basically don't think that if you write that your name is Arnold Schwarzenegger and you live at 13 Rue Saint-Éloi, 27190 Le Fidelaire in France, that it will get magically censored to Max Mustermann and that you live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC in the USA :pfff:

Even leaving the computer untended might lead to getting caught by your FBI Agent or one of your family members.

Stay tuned, I'm working on better solution, which saves all of data and encrypt the data by default. It will be very well documented and easy to use.
It will also use the USB Booting method but will use an individual disk decryption password and could be also used for communicating via Keybase or Signal.

If you need any tech related questions, feel free to contact me via PM.
I can always provide you better help if you get an keybase account (for anonymity you can use temp-mail providers while creating the keybase account) and ask me for my keybase link.
Don't bother messaging me with questions like "I forgot my Facebook account password. Could you hack my account?" or "Do you know how to get Instagram Followers for free?"

Info for mods: This post doesn't contain any paid content, personal information and I didn't get paid for "advertising" those operating systems/tools/hardware on this post.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Thank you so much. This is super interesting and helpful. I'm looking forward to more.

• Love
Reactions: LunarPyotr
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Thanks for spreading the word, brother! People need to be more conscious about privacy. Convenience comes at a cost, and we, the users, are the products. When we are planning to CTB, we must not involve Sanctioned Suicide to avoid more public backlash.

I'd like to add one more thing. People have to be careful when downloading Balena Etcher. There's a copycat website that does the same thing, but it's loaded with spyware and malware. It looks eerily similar, and it might compromise the OS installation. Instead of improving privacy, it could be the opposite because of spyware.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Thanks for spreading the word, brother! People need to be more conscious about privacy. Convenience comes at a cost, and we, the users, are the products. When we are planning to CTB, we must not involve Sanctioned Suicide to avoid more public backlash.

I'd like to add one more thing. People have to be careful when downloading Balena Etcher. There's a copycat website that does the same thing, but it's loaded with spyware and malware. It looks eerily similar, and it might compromise the OS installation. Instead of improving privacy, it could be the opposite because of spyware.
Yeah, that's why I linked posted the links two times. One time when I mentioned the tool and then as "download link".
This is also an cost effective method since flash drives don't cost as much as they did a couple years ago.

This OS is actually way better than Tails OS since it has more features, doesn't require as much steps as Tails does and Kodachi has pre-configured VPN's and also many handy tools.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword
AcidBurn

AcidBurn

Feb 11, 2023
I have a Tails USB that I use for deepweb activities, I'd never put both on the same HD👍

Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
I've installed Zorin OS on my old laptop but i can't make it works on my PC (newer but not so new, the installation went good but after a while it just hang, i tried deepin, Linux mint) I've disabled secure boot. So now I'm using modified windows 10
I've installed Zorin OS on my old laptop but i can't make it works on my PC (newer but not so new, the installation went good but after a while it just hang, i tried deepin, Linux mint, Zorin too) I've disabled secure boot. So now I'm using modified windows 10.
And err I'm really beginners.

Last edited: