• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'll just start off by saying I'm not a tech expert nor have a lot of knowledge in cybersecurity but I do know a lot of members don't take the necessary steps to protect themselves so thus I'm making this. This'll be a basic guide for people who aren't really bothered too much about privacy, if you do care I do urge you to undergo further protections via other guides.

1. USE TOR
Tor is a very neglected resource on here, I won't explain how Tor works but basically know it's pretty much the most secure browser due to the Tor network. It's essentially a VPN, it hides your activities from your ISP although they can see you did connect to Tor, if you're worried about that I'd suggest use a bridge.

2. USE THE SASU ONION LINK

Like Tor you must do this, it's pretty much a more secure version of a normal link.

Sasu Onion Link

You will also see a button saying Onion on the Tor browser, just click that and you're good to go.

3. Operating System
For any security you pretty much want to through out windows as there's various security flaws compared to Linux. I won't get into the specific distros as that is far beyond my expertise and the nature of this guide although I'll recommend Tails (I've heard about Kodachi being great so do your own research) in either a VM or off a USB with the USB being more secure.

VM Booting
You need to download the tails off the official website, just search tails and you'll find it then verify the download then proceed to the next step.

Choosing a VM
Some machines do have problems with VMs so you may have to do some troubleshooting, the main ones to my knowledge are VMware and virtualbox. I only have experience in virtualbox so I'd recommend that. Also when you boot up tails use the Tor circut.

USB
Follow the Tails guide of installing it on a USB, anything more than 8gb is fine (your data will be deleted).

When you boot up your computer select the boot menu and choose your USB.

Other Stuff
Just keep most personal information a secret or at least not public and even lie about it even if it's a very small lie. Most doxxing comes from user error or social engineering. If you do that it'd make you much less of a target due to others probably being more vulnerable.

Keep your sasu activities a secret, anything related to sasu should be kept to yourself.

Clean metadata off of any image you upload to sasu the way metadata works is that a camera can put certain data on a picture like the location it was taken, what it was taken on etc. Make sure you do this. I don't believe sasu does it automatically as of yet.

I think that's about it, the guide is pretty half-assed but if you follow it you shouldn't have to really worry too much about your safety. I obviously suggest you listen to someone whos more qualified to speak on this then me.

Stay safe everyone.