• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
This guide is for educational purposes only to help people find resources on the darkweb using the tor network .

How does Tor work?

Tor
, short for "The Onion Router," free and open source software use for anonymous communication . directs Internet traffic via a free worldwide volunteer overlay network . using tor makes it more difficult to trace a users Internet activity. This involves encrypting your data multiple times through multiple relays, then passing it through a network of volunteer-run servers (or 'relays') from around the world.

A single relay never knows both where the encrypted connection is coming from and where it is going to:

• The 1st relay only knows where you are coming from but not where you are going to.
  • This 2rd relay only knows where you are going to but not where you are coming from.
  • The connection to the final destination is encrypted whenever possible to prevent the 3rd relay from reading its content.

VPNs have a single layer of encryption, which protects you from end-to-end. Tor, on the other hand, uses multiple layers, but these are peeled off as you travel from server to server.

Do not use a VPN over TOR never EVER do this .

How can I use Tor?

First up, you'll need to visit the official Tor website

and download the right version of Tor for your platform. While there's no iOS version, the site does have downloads for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.

Running the installer sets your device up with Tor Browser, another advantage is that it also bundles the excellent NoScript extension for even more protection.

Right from the tor projects website you can download the browser bundle and get started right way it is important that as soon as you install tor browser you make a few changes to the security level,

set it to safest mode and don't connect to a tor bridge if you don't own that bridge don't trust it and make sure JavaScript is disabled by typing on search bar about:config and then type Java

and make sure JavaScript is disabled across the tor browser. Another way for accessing the dark web for resources is

Tails OS Tails, an encrypted and anonymous OS that bundles widely used open source privacy tools on a tiny 8gb usb stick , is one of the most secure operating systems in the world you can also download tails from https://tails.boum.org/install/index.en.html for more extreme privacy use tails when on the darkweb and read the detailed documentation to get a more clear understanding about tails OS .

How to use the tor browser and navigate to hidden services .

YouTube video tutorial

What is PGP Encryption and How Does It Work?

Without PGP, or the knowledge of it you will not be able to purchase any resources off the darkweb . At a basic level, PGP encryption uses a combination of two forms of encryption: symmetric key encryption, and public-key encryption.

In order to understand how PGP works, it's useful to look at a diagram .

how-does-pgp-encryption-work-1200x1161.png

How to set up and use PGP keys .

YouTube video tutorial

Trusted ,Forums, Links ,and marketplaces ? For finding resources

Dread is a Reddit-like community service, created by reddit user u/hugbunter it provides a very familiar community discussion board, it is designed to look and function like reddit with sub-communities and user moderation responsibilities. It is a hidden service, that provides a platform for open community discussion similar to what was available on the Darknet markets subreddit, without as much censorship and limitations.

Sources to find this forum is very simple using the tor browser Duckduckgo search engine, search for " Reddit dread" and their subreddit will appear on the top results they have their onion link on their subreddit. Use their onion link and navigate to Dread forum it will help you source and find different marketplaces for ctb resources

I don't personally use any of these markets but some reputable markets would be

ASAP market and Bohemia market .

Alphabay has exit scammed don't not go on there looking for resources they will take your money .

What is dread forum and why should I trust or use it to find markets and resources ?

YouTube video on dread

How to purchase crypto specifically bitcoin and monero ?

You can purchase crypto very easily using any preferred peer to peer bank like cashapp or PayPal or Any bank that will let you purchase bitcoin .

you can swap / move the bitcoins you purchased from your bank to a more private wallet before purchasing from darkweb.

move your crypto to wallets like the cake wallet or the AgoraDesk wallet both open source and provide you with bitcoin hot wallets preferably you wanna swap your bitcoins for Monero for a more private transaction.

Monero is the leading cryptocurrency focused on private and censorship-resistant transactions.

Monero is the only major cryptocurrency where every user is anonymous by default. The sender, receiver, and amount of every single transaction are hidden through the use of three important technologies: stealth addresses, Ring signatures, and RingCT .

It doesn't have a transparent blockchain like bitcoin does It is the most private crypto currency to use . Use monero to finalize your transactions for resources on the darkweb if market allows it .

Hope this guide helps out anyone trying to find resources more easily .

just to be clear please refer to the resources section to on the forum for ctb resources this guide is meant help those who need prescription resources only like benzodiazepines

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortadelo
M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
don't do it. SO much scam. you would lose money and get nothing back.

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
This is not true you can find pretty good vendors for Xanax and other benzodiazepines if you don't have knowledge you will get scammed by sending money to the wrong address usually this happens because the person is on a fake link if your using a trusted marketplace this is not a issue finding a trustworthy vendor is

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
you can avoid getting scammed by being a little careful. the problem is, the places that the seller and buyer meet - the markets - do not typically allow selling means for ctb'ing. which means you have to go to more obscure places. and those are more likely to steal your coins.. so this is a problem obviously. right now after alpha bay went down i think no more solid markets are really available anymore, not that AB allowed you to buy N or anything of the sort anyway. i once posted on dread asking about N and a few guys replied, I tried to vet them but i couldn't verify that were telling me the truth (that 1) they have it 2) won't just take my money and run).

OP you explained some technical stuff that doesn't matter to average people. if you want to know how to access/safely use the dw google for dw bible. it's best to use a security oriented linux like tails or whonix inside of a vm. if you don't know what these words mean, well, you have some studying ahead. then for added privacy install cloudflare warp, it changes your dns and makes the connection more private, then ideally you'd also not use your home wifi but instead some other network while you're browsing the dw. i think doing all this makes you plenty secure (from any prying government agency that is..)

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
you can avoid getting scammed by being a little careful. the problem is, the places that the seller and buyer meet - the markets - do not typically allow selling means for ctb'ing. which means you have to go to more obscure places. and those are more likely to steal your coins.. so this is a problem obviously. right now after alpha bay went down i think no more solid markets are really available anymore, not that AB allowed you to buy N or anything of the sort anyway. i once posted on dread asking about N and a few guys replied, I tried to vet them but i couldn't verify that were telling me the truth (that 1) they have it 2) won't just take my money and run).

OP you explained some technical stuff that doesn't matter to average people. if you want to know how to access/safely use the dw google for dw bible. it's best to use a security oriented linux like tails or whonix inside of a vm. if you don't know what these words mean, well, you have some studying ahead. then for added privacy install cloudflare warp, it changes your dns and makes the connection more private, then ideally you'd also not use your home wifi but instead some other network while you're browsing the dw. i think doing all this makes you plenty secure (from any prying government agency that is..)
I agree it is best to use security oriented OS like Tails OS inside of a VM like Qemu-kvm instead of virtualbox but The problem with this is you lose a lot of security futures The OS provides by doing running it in a VM and the problem with using cloudflare as trusted dns or vpn provider is that cloudflare Specifically keeps logs I believe for a minimum of 24 hours, but have the right to hold onto logs for even longer I personally would recommend using Mullvad VPN or protonVPN and for dns nextDNS

Reactions: juraviel
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023

• Love
Reactions: Buddha.chris