• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nicetomeetu

nicetomeetu

Phantom of the Past
Jan 4, 2021
Just forget the term ¨Real man¨
Its a term created by idiots with no sense of social awareness at all.
And its only use is to put people down.
So if youre sure about CTB, just do it the way you feel the most comfortable and peaceful in.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Just forget the term ¨Real man¨
Its a term created by idiots with no sense of social awareness at all.
And its only use is to put people down.
So if youre sure about CTB, just do it the way you feel the most comfortable and peaceful in.
This. OP I don't know if you were serious or not, but I recommend you try not to get hung up on things like that.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
If we are talking about what's seen as manly, then how about enduring a long and complicated life until your last breath or fighting for a lost cause even if it means to suffer longer LIKE A MAN, TESTOSTERONE!!!

Honestly, you can look at suicide statistics and see which methods are preferred by each gender, males usually go for fast, gory but instantaneous methods like jumping, guns, drop hanging or even car accidents, many of those are actually suicides in disguise.

While females tend to use overdoses, poisonings and cutting, all potentially inefficient, but more discrete and keep the body better preserved. I'm a male but I'm going with one of these methods 100%.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Gunshot, immolation and samurai sword seppuku all seem to be manly, gender specific methods rarely used by females. Dousing yourself with an inflammable liquid before downing a flaming glass of Don Q or Bacardi 151 rum (I prefer Don Q 151 in taste tests over Bacardi 151), then eating a bullet immediately upon catching fire in front of an oncoming train might be the way to go. (Don't forget to also pull the pins on those grenades in your pockets.

You can die with the breath of the dragon:

flaming-shot.gif

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Don't do it, this is just crazy

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Go to Northumbria and fights against the Danes!

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You sound like my wife when she told me that drinking poison is for bitches.

A manly suicide is gun only. If you're an outdoorsy man, a place a winchester in your mouth and pull the trigger. If you're a city boy, place gun to temple and pull trigger. /s

Zoya

Zoya

Emotional pain is stronger than physical pain.
May 30, 2020
go to a forest full of poisonous snakes and let them bite you.

Reactions: newave3
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Technically any kind of death that occurs after you reach the age of majority specified according to government laws in your area of residence would count as dying like a man.

Reactions: Moon2018 and Zoya