• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
As the day approaches, i find it harder and harder to deal with the pain I'll cause others, especially mom and dad.

But, as I have written in my letter, this cant be the my only reason to live or not ctb.

Advice would be welcomed. I believe that during the day I shouldnt even think about it, i'll also do it in hotel room so they are not the ones to find my body. If theres anything more you guys think I can do for them to alliviate their suffering, feel free to reply.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, rosepanda, _Minsk and 2 others
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I know isn't what you want to hear but I don't think there's much you can do. You can't alleviate their grief.

Just Give them the what answers you can in note, remind you love them , maybe share a favourite memory with them etc.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, GoatHerder, rosepanda and 1 other person
wtg

wtg

Apr 2, 2023
It doesnt matter after you do it

Reactions: the_last_race, Sarros, WhatPowerIs and 2 others
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
realizing that she won't be alone is what helped me, it has definitely made it easier for me

like knowing that she'll have others around her to help her get thru it is somewhat of a thought and feeling that i can live with

T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
You have to realise and make it clear to your own self that when you do it - there's no mom, no dad, no moon and sun anymore - the whole existence stops. Educate yourself on how brain works, read about death, but not spiritual bs and cold hard science. When you dead - it doesn't matter at all what happens after. You may even think to yourself that by ceasing the universe in such way you set your parents free of suffering since there will be no parents as i said earlier. You should only think about it in first person because as you stop existing - everyone else do too.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
You have to realise and make it clear to your own self that when you do it - there's no mom, no dad, no moon and sun anymore - the whole existence stops. Educate yourself on how brain works, read about death, but not spiritual bs and cold hard science. When you dead - it doesn't matter at all what happens after. You may even think to yourself that by ceasing the universe in such way you set your parents free of suffering since there will be no parents as i said earlier. You should only think about it in first person because as you stop existing - everyone else do too.
But before i go through with it, they still exist and the consequences of my action are still known to me, so to carry through, i need to do this little final effort.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
As the day approaches, i find it harder and harder to deal with the pain I'll cause others, especially mom and dad.

But, as I have written in my letter, this cant be the my only reason to live or not ctb.

Advice would be welcomed. I believe that during the day I shouldnt even think about it, i'll also do it in hotel room so they are not the ones to find my body. If theres anything more you guys think I can do for them to alliviate their suffering, feel free to reply.
When my ideation gets really intense and I rehearse pulling the trigger with my fingers like it's the real thing- I just put it out of mind. Mentally deny it. Or disassociate so heavily it's not even in my mind at all. When I actually CTB, I'll probably be disassociating.

Edit: For reference- disassociating is a common autistic thing and I don't know if NTs are able to do it or not. It feels almost like being high and nothing feels wholly real and it's sort of a mood thing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be a difficult situation to be in and I'm sorry you suffer in this cruel existence, in my view maybe the note might help others understand if they have some sort of explanation. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
When my ideation gets really intense and I rehearse pulling the trigger with my fingers like it's the real thing- I just put it out of mind. Mentally deny it. Or disassociate so heavily it's not even in my mind at all. When I actually CTB, I'll probably be disassociating.

Edit: For reference- disassociating is a common autistic thing and I don't know if NTs are able to do it or not. It feels almost like being high and nothing feels wholly real and it's sort of a mood thing.
I kind of get what you mean, that's why in the day I think I shouldnt deal with writing stuff down or thinking about consequences. It's a mood thing as you said.

Reactions: sugarb