• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Being in one of those boats is pretty much no different than swallowing a bunch of N except your death will be a lot more painful. Yes, the intentions are different, when it comes to some of those men. Some of them are CTBing to be altruistic heroes but a lot of them are CTBing because they are too scared of being seen as a coward by society(in other words, being selfish) or because of not wanting to be seen as a draft dodger(in other words, being selfish). WW II wasn't actually a popular war in the USA. A lot of American men had to be FORCED to fight. But the people like us who are CTBing in the future are just being selfish, that's it. But what is the big difference between both groups of people CTBing? Not very much from a mental point of view. So it would make no sense to accuse people like us who CTB of being insane unless being selfish is insane... But if being selfish is insane, then how come nobody is giving me free money? A lot of people will say, well it's not right to receive free money. You should earn it otherwise you are being a parasite. But then I ask, why is it not right to be a parasite? Parasites have no choice but to be parasites. You ever look at a leech? They just evolved to attach onto animals and suck blood, that's it. You can't train it to work in a warehouse or to teach English abroad etc. And then, a lot of people will say, well it's not fair for people to get free money when others have to work for it. But then what about all those rich and wealthy people who inherited millions or more from their parents because their parents leeched off of their employees? That's free money, right there from their parents leeching off employees. And then, some people might say, well that is not fair either. And then I ask, isn't being concerned about what is fair and what is not fair, coming from a source of SELFISHNESS inside your mind? Because if you had no selfishness within you, then you wouldn't care about what is fair or not... So are you insane? Should you be locked up in a psych ward? Then what if this person is just a stubborn mother fucker who wont give up and so he says well everyone should serve their country! But then isn't their country being selfish? You know, expecting a bunch of their men to go through hell and then die so they can get what they want? Checkmate. Not sure if their brain will overheat at this point... So could it be, that these pro suffering people are just bitching at us because they think they are not gaining anything from us CTBing? These fucks will probably try to convince us to CTB and buy us N if resources became too scarce or they had to result to cannibalism to survive...

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I know this is unrelated to your question but when I used to have to babysit my bro and sis I used to pop this tape in and leave them to watch it. Lol. Oh well.
Meh. Boys shouldn't be coddled from this kind of stuff anyway. Teenagers will be cruel to teenage boys who grew up only watching movies and TV shows for kids... Raise a boy on Teletubbies and he will be eviscerated in Highschool. Highschool is where the violent and strong crush the weak.

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Outside of a mandatory draft, it's difficult for me to imagine a person's motivation for joining the military. A pat on the back from your parents? National pride? Come back afterwards and brag to get girls? Get a discount at Waffle House? None of those speak to me at all. My personal currencies are much more complex and dare I say evolved. I suspect some people just enjoy violence.

Last edited:
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Outside of a mandatory draft, it's difficult for me to imagine a person's motivation for willingly joining the military. A pat on the back from your parents? National pride? Come back afterwards and brag to get girls? Get a discount at Waffle House? None of those speak to me at all. I suspect some people just enjoy violence.
Lose your arm or leg so you can be forgotten when no longer usefull to society? Want to ctb in an indirect way? Young and idealistic, haven't seen the scam yet?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My father was an Air Force fighter-interceptor pilot who abruptly left formation and was never seen again. I was 11 days old. My mother then committed suicide.

If I understand right, joining the military was a way out of the opportunity-free wasteland he was raised in. He got an education, was made an officer, flew real fast and that much I can relate to. What the fuck he was thinking getting married and spawning offspring is the real mystery.

Sorry for the digression. As you were.

HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
My father joined the military because there weren't any good job opportunities in his small country town. He traveled the world and learned new skills through the navy. He now works at a bank and was previously a university professor. He would have never gained such well-paying jobs had he not left his country town for the navy. Sometimes joining the military is just the better option.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
In our day and age there should be no need for armed forces , all this money being spent for what? over oil or religion .the UK increased the spending this year by £1b to £37b yet there are families using food banks and kids going hungry , people dying because they cant see a doctor for weeks , Britain gives india foreign aide every year , £52m last year yet they are richer than us and even have a space programme and spent £66b on its armed forces ! will there ever be a time when world leaders actually do good for the human race or the planet ? i doubt it ,all the world's problems lie firmly on their shoulders

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Outside of a mandatory draft, it's difficult for me to imagine a person's motivation for joining the military.
Gays fought long & hard to openly join the military, though I have no idea why anyone would fight for the right to be cannon fodder.
In our day and age there should be no need for armed forces , all this money being spent for what? over oil or religion .the UK increased the spending this year by £1b to £37b yet there are families using food banks and kids going hungry , people dying because they cant see a doctor for weeks , Britain gives india foreign aide every year , £52m last year yet they are richer than us and even have a space programme and spent £66b on its armed forces ! will there ever be a time when world leaders actually do good for the human race or the planet ? i doubt it ,all the world's problems lie firmly on their shoulders
It could be worse. You could be an American and support our mission to be World Cop.

I can see why somebody in the UK might want to join their military -- it's their only chance to get their hands on a gun!

Last edited:
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
I think Normandy Landings soldiers were mostly drafted. I read somewhere that in such situation, only 10% of soldiers actually fight.

Most US kids join the military as its that or nothing. Also an easy ready-made community and belief system.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Throwing away your life for other people = good. Throwing away your life for yourself = bad. LOL In reality, neither option is good or bad...
Society is deeply concerned about dictating when & how a person dies. Just consider how death row inmates can be put on suicide watch, since the last thing government wants is for somebody to die by their own hand before they can be executed. Watch closely or you'll get a Göring sneaking a cyanide capsule.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Society is deeply concerned about dictating when & how a person dies. Just consider how death row inmates can be put on suicide watch, since the last thing government wants is for somebody to die by their own hand before they can be executed. Watch closely or you'll get a Göring sneaking a cyanide capsule.

They are subconsciously revealing to us, they see us as property, nothing more.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I think the decision on how to react would depend on various factors, among which major weight would have:
  • How would his/her death benefit/harm whatever I'm associating myself with? (Me, family, country, god, God, any other group/entity/etc..) Suicide (sacrifice) for the perceived benefit the subject of association. Firefighter sacrificed his life to to save life of another member of society. I'm associating myself with that society. I perceive life of a human being as universally having inherently positive value for that being. Factor says: I approve his sacrifice. (Its not a verdict yet. Imagine a question is being discussed at the conference where some participants have more/less importance/weight than others and different magnitude of positive/negative votes, or how strongly they agree/disagree.)
  • What attitudes/beliefs/assumptions do I have towards suicide? Some girl completes sudoku. I believe in: Christian God who is the absolute master (the very definition of tyrant btw; doesn't have anything to do with the point, just my biased remark) of our lives; He declared suicide a sin; sinning is bad; etc.. Factor says: I disapprove her desicion.
  • How my response on suicide would present me in front of any observing entity/group/whatever that can/potentially can influence whatever I'm associating myself with? Lets say you have complete control of another person. You state to him sth like: If you give any answer other than "no" to the next question, then I will break your leg. Lets assume that both of his legs function properly and he cherishes his legs and doesnt want to feel excruciating pain. And that you give him full control (xD) over his next answer. And then you tell him a story about both suicides you mentioned in this post and ask a control question: Do you consider <this> suicide to be morally right/good/just/beneficial/whatever over <that> suicide? Now, he might like to give you what he thinks about suicide, and maybe he's even has some expertise in this particular topic but, alas, he wouldn't like the consequences of that. (Merge with 1st one because it appeals to benefit/harm?)
  • Empathy, or whatever transient feeling makes people involuntarily associate themselves with others. I do rarely ever get this but some may relate. (Again probably can be merged with first because of influence personal feelings have.)
So maybe it comes down mostly to usefulness and ingrained beliefs/attitudes/habits. And response doesn't always come in its true meaning.
"Suicide is not an option" in context of social medias can be translated to "I will go with status quo because I want to be viewed as normal/reliable/predictable/trustworthy and I don't want to be viewed as crazy/unreliable person by an entity/group of entities that are somehow important to me", but if its personal talk and suicidal person is useful to you then it may be more like "You are useful to me. If you kill yourself, then you might stop being useful to me. I wan't you to remain being useful to me. Therefore I don't want you to kill yourself. Of course such response might place me in a bad light - as a cold/cruel/uncaring person and because of that you might not want to upkeep our acquaintanceship/might want to stop being useful to me. I don't want to risk your usefulness to me. Therefore I will keep disguised my true intentions." Instead our subject pulls out "only for the weak" card "Suicide is for the weaklings." (You don't want to be a weakling, right? Then you shouldn't suicide.) Or just as famous guilt trip "Think of the loved ones." (You don't want you loved ones to be devastated, right? Then you shouldn't suicide.) "You will burn in hell eternally for your sin, you know?" (You have the choice between two evils, wan't to pick a lesser one? Then you shouldn't suicide.) And it goes on and on. I have little life experience (lego blocks) to better express myself (make a decent construct). Feel free to add/subtract/correct/advise/etc.. People might be smarter they they appear to be, especially when they invest mental resources differently.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Being in one of those boats is pretty much no different than swallowing a bunch of N except your death will be a lot more painful. Yes, the intentions are different, when it comes to some of those men. Some of them are CTBing to be altruistic heroes but a lot of them are CTBing because they are too scared of being seen as a coward by society(in other words, being selfish) or because of not wanting to be seen as a draft dodger(in other words, being selfish). WW II wasn't actually a popular war in the USA. A lot of American men had to be FORCED to fight. But the people like us who are CTBing in the future are just being selfish, that's it. But what is the big difference between both groups of people CTBing? Not very much from a mental point of view. So it would make no sense to accuse people like us who CTB of being insane unless being selfish is insane... But if being selfish is insane, then how come nobody is giving me free money? A lot of people will say, well it's not right to receive free money. You should earn it otherwise you are being a parasite. But then I ask, why is it not right to be a parasite? Parasites have no choice but to be parasites. You ever look at a leech? They just evolved to attach onto animals and suck blood, that's it. You can't train it to work in a warehouse or to teach English abroad etc. And then, a lot of people will say, well it's not fair for people to get free money when others have to work for it. But then what about all those rich and wealthy people who inherited millions or more from their parents because their parents leeched off of their employees? That's free money, right there from their parents leeching off employees. And then, some people might say, well that is not fair either. And then I ask, isn't being concerned about what is fair and what is not fair, coming from a source of SELFISHNESS inside your mind? Because if you had no selfishness within you, then you wouldn't care about what is fair or not... So are you insane? Should you be locked up in a psych ward? Then what if this person is just a stubborn mother fucker who wont give up and so he says well everyone should serve their country! But then isn't their country being selfish? You know, expecting a bunch of their men to go through hell and then die so they can get what they want? Checkmate. Not sure if their brain will overheat at this point... So could it be, that these pro suffering people are just bitching at us because they think they are not gaining anything from us CTBing? These fucks will probably try to convince us to CTB and buy us N if resources became too scarce or they had to result to cannibalism to survive...

I think it comes down to the certainty of death, and whether death is its own goal or the "unfortunate" byproduct of another goal.

There are also people who do consider these situations the same as regular suicide. The small percentage of anti-suicide people who are logically consistent in their views would actually consider such actions as worse than overdosing on sleeping pills, since war actions also involve the death of others.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I think it comes down to the certainty of death, and whether death is its own goal or the "unfortunate" byproduct of another goal.

There are also people who do consider these situations the same as regular suicide. The small percentage of anti-suicide people who are logically consistent in their views would actually consider such actions as worse than overdosing on sleeping pills, since war actions also involve the death of others.

Yes, the people who truly think life is sacred would be against war as well. The ones who aren't hypocrites, basically. But they have no real basis for such a belief.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Yes, the people who truly think life is sacred would be against war as well. The ones who aren't hypocrites, basically. But they have no real basis for such a belief.
I've only encountered a very small number of those people. But at least they made sense. They were anti abortion, anti death penalty, anti suicide. But also pro universal income, pro financial support with no strings attached, pro palliative care, etc. basically doing all they can to make sure people WANT to be alive rather than focusing on legally controlling life and death. I am OK with that kind of person. Making everyone's quality of life better doesn't have any downsides, and ultimately their intention only matters to them. It doesn't matter to those who experience the beneficial outcomes

Last edited:
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Those in power love violence. It got them where they are today.

Violence causes more than 1.6 million deaths worldwide every year. The world spends just $1 on conflict prevention for every $1,885 it spends on military budgets.

Those figures don't include 'indirect violence' deaths due to purposely inflicted poverty etc

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
The main reason is people are irrational. The people with authority in society when it comes to policy, rules and judgements (over others) don't actually care about anything besides what effects them. The majority will always blame the individual (who suffers some type of problem) and instead of what encompasses the individual.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Those in power love violence. It got them where they are today.

Violence causes more than 1.6 million deaths worldwide every year. The world spends just $1 on conflict prevention for every $1,885 it spends on military budgets.

Those figures don't include 'indirect violence' deaths due to purposely inflicted poverty etc

Violence is the most efficient way to get things done(like take other's people's stuff). That is why it has always been used for as long as we can remember.

been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
The majority will always blame the individual (who suffers some type of problem) and instead of what encompasses the individual.

The majority only do that cos scapegoat politics and supporting media. Keep the people stupid and divided so they don't notice who the real despots are.

Violence is the most efficient way to get things done.
That's a psychopath's proverb poster. With a picture of bodies being bulldozed into mass graves.

Reactions: marcusuk63
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Violence is the most efficient way to get things done. That's a psychopath's proverb poster. With a picture of bodies being bulldozed into mass graves.

What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means.

Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil or do you remain stead vastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?

In either case evil remains. In some cases I see one may commit evil to destroy the greater evil.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means.

Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil or do you remain stead vastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?

In either case evil remains. In some cases I see one may commit evil to destroy the greater evil.

Well if it's self defense, then is it really evil?

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Depends on the summation of events arising to the "self defence" event and what the person classifies as self defence.

been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
In some cases I see one may commit evil to destroy the greater evil.

All subjective. Psychopaths, sadists and warmongers will always have an excuse. God's on our side etc

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
In some cases I see one may commit evil to destroy the greater evil.

All subjective. Psychopaths, sadists and warmongers will always have an excuse. God's on our side etc

They use excuses because nobody wants to fight a war and get jack shit in return.

been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Who actually wants to fight a war? Only those who don't think too hard. Conscription was there for a reason.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Who actually wants to fight a war? Only those who don't think too hard. Conscription was there for a reason.
A lot of 18 year olds don't think too hard. And there is poverty.