• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There's a lotta posts about it and ppl also made goodbye threads and messages after ingesting SN. If you fall asleep asap you shouldn't feel anything. Stuff like heart racing, sweating, nausea, throwing up is gonna happen which is not very peaceful but still better than some other methods.

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
There's a lotta posts about it and ppl also made goodbye threads and messages after ingesting SN. If you fall asleep asap you shouldn't feel anything. Stuff like heart racing, sweating, nausea, throwing up is gonna happen which is not very peaceful but still better than some other methods.
Exactly. And, at least in my opinion, heart racing, sweating and nausea sounds really painful, especially, when you don't know what to expect and start to panic.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Exactly. And, at least in my opinion, heart racing, sweating and nausea sounds really painful, especially, when you don't know what to expect and start to panic.
You also start to lose your vision at some point, which is pretty scary. I'm personally most afraid of the vomiting portion though; I'm assuming that it would burn the throat pretty significantly.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I have chest issues which can make my heart feel weird/fast and I get nausea a lot so honestly those symptoms don't really freak me out. I'm kind of used to those which I'm almost sort of grateful for since I might not panic over them when dying. They really don't seem too bad. The sweating bit is whatever lol.
The worst will be the vomiting. I'm gonna try not to but... having swallowed literal poison I'm not sure my body will let me try and keep it down just by will power. Just gotta power through that I guess.

You also start to lose your vision at some point, which is pretty scary. I'm personally most afraid of the vomiting portion though; I'm assuming that it would burn the throat pretty significantly.
I haven't really heard much about that other than some people having gone temporarily blind after taking SN. Do you know of any posts mentioning losing your vision at some point? I want to know how that goes.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I have chest issues which can make my heart feel weird/fast and I get nausea a lot so honestly those symptoms don't really freak me out. I'm kind of used to those which I'm almost sort of grateful for since I might not panic over them when dying. They really don't seem too bad. The sweating bit is whatever lol.
The worst will be the vomiting. I'm gonna try not to but... having swallowed literal poison I'm not sure my body will let me try and keep it down just by will power. Just gotta power through that I guess.

I haven't really heard much about that other than some people having gone temporarily blind after taking SN. Do you know of any posts mentioning losing your vision at some point? I want to know how that goes.
If I recall correctly there were some mentions of it in that one Google Doc detailing failed attempts.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yes but for some it is nothing. Like I deal with this everyday and more as they're symptoms of my anxiety.

also can take meds to try to lessen some of the stuff.

I will admit that although I say this I am scared that there is lots of pain involved that we don't know about as they're to busy spazzing and dying from the SN

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Yes but for some it is nothing. Like I deal with this everyday and more as they're symptoms of my anxiety.

also can take meds to try to lessen some of the stuff.

I will admit that although I say this I am scared that there is lots of pain involved that we don't know about as they're to busy spazzing and dying from the SN
Same those symptoms from taking it sound like my everyday issues I deal with already

Reactions: AutoTap
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It's like having a particularly bad hangover,

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Wait there is doc detailing failed SN attempts ?
May you provide a link please ?
I found the doc they were talking about it comes from this post: LINK
It also has successes too.

Reactions: Nitup
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Propranolol helps prevent having the fast uncomfortable bounding heart beat, by blocking the actions of endogenous adrenaline.

There should not be any traumatic feelings of suffocation.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner