• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
every day is the same- I fail to meet any expectations and no matter how hard I try it all slips between my fingers. I am desperate and the idea of seeing her is all I'm living for. it feels horrible to put that on someone. but I can't let go without knowing I'm leaving her alone. what do you do knowing my life will be increasingly more hell but I won't have her within reach? I don't wanna die without seeing then again. I wish I could just let go

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
and you want to see it before ctb? or do you just want to see it one last time?
yeah- I think I could feel better going if I could hold her and give her a forehead kiss and let her know how important she was to every second of my life and I've never been happier. but the rest of my life is so dull now I don't think there's anything left for me. and maybe I couldn't let go then but at least I'd know if I went in the future we had that together.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
yeah- I think I could feel better going if I could hold her and give her a forehead kiss and let her know how important she was to every second of my life and I've never been happier. but the rest of my life is so dull now I don't think there's anything left for me. and maybe I couldn't let go then but at least I'd know if I went in the future we had that together.
maybe you should take a transport to get to her or even resume the relationship.