• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Ok this is so stupid but imma decide tomorrow morning if Im gonna sh myself cause I feel so bad for this.
So I have a few followers on tiktok, and Im talking about a lot of serious stuff, including the fact that Im adopted.
So this one person (WHO FUCKING FOLLOWS ME) comments on random video that has nothing to do with adoption "oh poor people that adopted you". And this sent me into such fucked up mood after a great week, full of motivation. Prob doesnt help that im a bit tipsy. I wanna sh so badly. Should I text my therapist (even though she hates when I do that) or just keep it to myself?
Also, dont wanna delete tiktok, I like posting on there.
And, I know I should expect people to be mean but like, why so mean? Is it a lot that I expect decency even on social media?
Update: I deleted almost all of my content… feeling a bit better.

Last edited:
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You should avoid triggers, such as Tik Tok comments and drinking, if you want to regulate your mood and feel better.

If you are going to SH due to self-sabotage, do not bring other people along.

You could block everyone who makes you feel bad instead of abusing people who are trying to help you, like a therapist.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
sadly, people will always be assholes on the internet. there's no sure-fire way to get around that. it sucks.

i've learnt that giving energy to these comments feeds them further. put the phone down and go do something you like or a distraction, then come back when you are feeling better. report, block, ignore. i know it sounds like "just put the phone down!" but there isn't a lot of other ways to deal with online hate. don't let this person have that tight control over you. they are immature.

if i was to say my true opinion, get rid of social media, or at least limit it. i know you may not want to, but it truly is freeing. i did it a couple months ago, and now i only use discord to message my friends. it helps keep me grounded and more focused on the things i enjoy, instead of scrolling for hours on end and focusing on my follower count. do the things you enjoy for yourself, not for other people.

side note, please stay safe on the internet. it's dangerous to share your whole life story online where everyone can see. i also overshared on the internet. sadly i can't take back the things i have said and put up. triple read everything you send, make sure it can't be connected back to you irl, and that it's safe to post. i can understand wanting validation, but at the end of the day, these people are strangers. (unless you have irls you talk to online.) even then, you don't know anybodys true intentions. take everything with a grain of salt.

sorry for the ramble. i take internet safety very seriously since i personally fucked up a lot when i was younger, and still do at times.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Ok this is so stupid but imma decide tomorrow morning if Im gonna sh myself cause I feel so bad for this.
So I have a few followers on tiktok, and Im talking about a lot of serious stuff, including the fact that Im adopted.
So this one person (WHO FUCKING FOLLOWS ME) comments on random video that has nothing to do with adoption "oh poor people that adopted you". And this sent me into such fucked up mood after a great week, full of motivation. Prob doesnt help that im a bit tipsy. I wanna sh so badly. Should I text my therapist (even though she hates when I do that) or just keep it to myself?
And, I know I should expect people to be mean but like, why so mean? Is it a lot that I expect decency even on social media?
You seem to have a very innocent personality, don't let 1 person bring you down, they're entitled to say or do what they want but it's not like he/she has loads of other people agreeing and cyber bullying you.

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
sadly, people will always be assholes on the internet. there's no sure-fire way to get around that. it sucks.

i've learnt that giving energy to these comments feeds them further. put the phone down and go do something you like or a distraction, then come back when you are feeling better. report, block, ignore. i know it sounds like "just put the phone down!" but there isn't a lot of other ways to deal with online hate. don't let this person have that tight control over you. they are immature.

if i was to say my true opinion, get rid of social media, or at least limit it. i know you may not want to, but it truly is freeing. i did it a couple months ago, and now i only use discord to message my friends. it helps keep me grounded and more focused on the things i enjoy, instead of scrolling for hours on end and focusing on my follower count. do the things you enjoy for yourself, not for other people.

side note, please stay safe on the internet. it's dangerous to share your whole life story online where everyone can see. i also overshared on the internet. sadly i can't take back the things i have said and put up. triple read everything you send, make sure it can't be connected back to you irl, and that it's safe to post. i can understand wanting validation, but at the end of the day, these people are strangers. (unless you have irls you talk to online.) even then, you don't know anybodys true intentions. take everything with a grain of salt.

sorry for the ramble. i take internet safety very seriously since i personally fucked up a lot when i was younger, and still do at times.
could not have said it better. I'm prolly paranoid but I don't trust anyone at all (no matter why or where) and rely on myself for everything always. if your adversaries are strangers and they don't have much experience with OSINT then you don't really need dnm admin levels of opsec, just following 3 general principles (#1 silence, #2 compartmentalization and #3 inconvenience) is enough.

Last edited:
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
could not have said it better. I'm prolly paranoid but I don't trust anyone at all (no matter why or where) and rely on myself for everything always. if your adversaries are strangers and they don't have much experience with OSINT then you don't really need dnm admin levels of opsec, just following 3 general principles (#1 silence, #2 compartmentalization and #3 inconvenience) is enough.
thank you. i try to follow the "think" method before i say much on the internet. is it true, helpful, inspiring, necessary, and kind? i'm still working on how to do it properly. do you mind if i ask what "#3 inconvenience" means in your list of principles? or if you want to, explain your principles more?

i don't think you're paranoid at all. people have gotten a lot more relaxed online because they think they have a false sense of security in their small circle, or just don't care about their security at all.

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
I was posting on Twitter not too long ago and people tried to extort me and threaten me, was pretty scary and a real eye opener. I wasn't even using my real name either but there's some strange and outright horrible people online who have no morals what so ever. I'm pretty careful on what I put online now days. Use IG and that's it, even that can be triggering for me.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
My suggestion is to watch content but not engage (comment, etc.) in it. I have never had social media since I never saw the point. I still to this day fail to see why people use some forms of social media (ie: X, Instagram, Snapchat). The closest thing was making some YouTube comments, discord, and a brief period on Snapchat. This site, ironically, is the most experience I have in social media People will be assholes online no matter how reasonable you are.

I got used to dealing with mean comments because I played online games where you were harassed for the slightest things, but it's not something you should get used to. I ended up cutting out competitive games simply because the people who played them were toxic, but still play co-op multiplayer games. I didn't give up multiplayer games, I just changed what I did with them. In your case, you're changing from engaging in content to simply watching it. Now don't take my words too seriously since this is the extreme option (one step away from cutting it entirely). If you do this you'll need to find something else to fill your time with because you will almost certainly be bored without it given the addictive nature of social media.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
My suggestion is to watch content but not engage (comment, etc.) in it. I have never had social media since I never saw the point. I still to this day fail to see why people use some forms of social media (ie: X, Instagram, Snapchat). The closest thing was making some YouTube comments, discord, and a brief period on Snapchat. This site, ironically, is the most experience I have in social media People will be assholes online no matter how reasonable you are.

I got used to dealing with mean comments because I played online games where you were harassed for the slightest things, but it's not something you should get used to. I ended up cutting out competitive games simply because the people who played them were toxic, but still play co-op multiplayer games. I didn't give up multiplayer games, I just changed what I did with them. In your case, you're changing from engaging in content to simply watching it. Now don't take my words too seriously since this is the extreme option (one step away from cutting it entirely). If you do this you'll need to find something else to fill your time with because you will almost certainly be bored without it given the addictive nature of social media.
Don't forget also about cheaters and general mess :pfff:
The point is that living in this world is becoming harder everyday and people express all their bad feelings on games and social platforms. There is no escape from this hell.

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
thank you. i try to follow the "think" method before i say much on the internet. is it true, helpful, inspiring, necessary, and kind? i'm still working on how to do it properly. do you mind if i ask what "#3 inconvenience" means in your list of principles? or if you want to, explain your principles more?

i don't think you're paranoid at all. people have gotten a lot more relaxed online because they think they have a false sense of security in their small circle, or just don't care about their security at all.
"Convenience is the enemy of security" (a quote from Dread, DFT said that I believe). There is no security in anything by itself, you always gotta assume that everything is compromised, everyone is a fed with ill-will having unlimited resources in order to track you down or obtain a clue of your identity, and assume that the most convenient solutions (especially if it regards anonymity) are the most vulnerable to exploitation. Anything that seems simple or plainly understandable is completely insecure. opsec is no rocket science but it is complicated. To be inconvenient means to complicate everything regarding your security to the point of absolute unpredictability. If adversaries trying to gather information can not analyze your behavioral patterns, know of any predictable or convenient action that makes you stand out from the crowd or look different, or have no clue of your intentions and motives, you're out of reach to them. Just blend in... the more misunderstandable your practices the better. in that case they won't know what action to take because they don't know what your move will be, or what you can do, hence unpredictability. to reduce behavioral pattern analysis is to act spontanouesly and randomly, with unclear intent or purpose. either way:
Don't draw attention. Don't present false information (lying about yourself to your adversaries to make them waste time and look for the wrong person) either because that is what makes them interested. Even if that information is false they will have a reason to verify it - their interest will give them motivation to take action.
Don't say. Just do. People don't need to know if they don't understand.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
Update: I deleted almost all of my content… feeling a bit better.
don't feed the trolls, they don't deserve a response from you

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
First of all, I'm sorry to hear people are being jackasses to you. You don't deserve that shit.

I understand that there's something on TikTok you find valuable, but I really can't recommend posting on any of the major socials if you're feeling fragile. I certainly can't recommend posting about anything so personal that a bully could use it as a weapon to torment you with. It's not your fault if someone decides to kick you when you're down, let's be clear about that, but please do yourself the favor of protecting yourself as much as possible.