• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I have sodium Nitrite(which I put in pills so it would all hit me at once) I have anti nausea medication but only weak painkillers. (Vicodin ect) Exit for instance says its not that painful usually. However my body is young and in elite shape so I would imagine my body will fight back much more before I even lose cousiousness. How strong of a pain killer do you think you need not to feel pain for this method?
Entertainment purposes only for a book ofcourse

B

back-to-the-future99

Apr 27, 2018
You need a benzo to help with pain too. You can buy a benzo analog legally called Etizolam which is not regulated because it's so new. Right now it's still considered a research chemical. But it's so similar to benzo's that you shouldn't have a problem with it.

B

back-to-the-future99

Apr 27, 2018
As far as how painful it is. Well I'll just say that if you take too much it will have a negative effect. I read this report from 8chan I think it was about this guy that took too much and had some uncomfortable effects like vomiting etc. So just stick to the recommended amount which I think is 5 grams. Don't quote me on that though.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
You need a benzo to help with pain too. You can buy a benzo analog legally called Etizolam which is not regulated because it's so new. Right now it's still considered a research chemical. But it's so similar to benzo's that you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Benzos don't help with pain. They're recommended as part of a self-deliverance protocol to induce a deep, prolonged sleep so the person won't feel the side effects of lethal drugs.

Etizolam is not new. It's a pharmaceutical benzo that's been available in Asia for decades. The only reason it's sold as a research chemical in the US is for legal reasons.

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018

Etizolam is now scheduled in may states, including where i am. I sooo wish I had bought more before that happened. Great sleep aid. That's what I used it for. I use to buy it on Amazon.

Reactions: Cyanide and El Topo
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Etizolam is now scheduled in may states, including where i am. I sooo wish I had bought more before that happened. Great sleep aid. That's what I used it for. I use to buy it on Amazon.

lol they used to sell it on Amazon? I just get it from Indian vendors.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I have sodium Nitrite(which I put in pills so it would all hit me at once) I have anti nausea medication but only weak painkillers. (Vicodin ect) Exit for instance says its not that painful usually. However my body is young and in elite shape so I would imagine my body will fight back much more before I even lose cousiousness. How strong of a pain killer do you think you need not to feel pain for this method?
Entertainment purposes only for a book ofcourse

How much hydrocodone do you have?

(And unfortunately, I don't think anyone can give you a definitive answer. Sodium nitrite seems to be the "new kid on the block." Not as much data on it.)

Reactions: Cyanide and FullFat
M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
lol they used to sell it on Amazon? I just get it from Indian vendors.

Yes, until a year or 2 ago, they did. I bought it from independant vendors before that, but Indians? Tell me more. I have maybe 2 doses left, great sleep aid.

Reactions: Cyanide
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
I bought my etizolam from here. They're highly recommended: https://domesticrcs.com

I wouldn't recommend using it for part of a suicide, though. That's why I added 100mg of flubromazolam to my order. Very long lasting and I think it may have the most powerful sedative effects of any benzo. Combine it with a heavy dose of opioids and you probably won't feel a thing.

Reactions: Cyanide and El Topo
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Neo-Schopenhauerian, post: 1945, member: 283"] Compré mi etizolam desde aquí. Son muy recomendables: https://domesticrcs.com

[/ QUOTE]
Although I would not recommend using it as part of a suicide. That's why I added 100 mg of flubromazolam to my order. Very durable and I think it may have the most powerful sedative effects of any benzo. Combine it with a large dose of opioids and you probably will not feel anything.

Access denied to the link

Last edited:
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "Neo-Schopenhauerian, post: 1945, member: 283"] Compré mi etizolam desde aquí. Son muy recomendables: https://domesticrcs.com

Aunque no recomendaría usarlo como parte de un suicidio. Es por eso que agregué 100 mg de flubromazolam a mi pedido. Muy duradero y creo que puede tener los efectos sedantes más potentes de cualquier benzo. Combínalo con una gran dosis de opioides y probablemente no sentirás nada. [/ QUOTE]

Acceso denegado al enlace

Anna, almost all of your posts are appearing in Spanish. :)

Reactions: Cyanide and anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Anna, almost all of your posts are appearing in Spanish. :)

Sorry, I have already deactivated the automatic translator.

That clueless. It should not happen anymore.
However, it only happens here :(

I'll be more careful with this

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
It's quite painful I won't lie
(Survived this in February)
STabbing pains on left side of abfomen
As if someone was jabbing a sharp needle right in there. It went on and on and I also experienced chest pains in my heart. I followed pph- but made the mistake of mixing it with orange juice.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
It's quite painful I won't lie
(Survived this in February)
STabbing pains on left side of abfomen
As if someone was jabbing a sharp needle right in there. It went on and on and I also experienced chest pains in my heart. I followed pph- but made the mistake of mixing it with orange juice.
What happened? Did you vomit?

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Hi little lady

I didn't vomit at all, I drank it on an empty stomach an drank it slowly over the Span of 15 minutes or so.
I felt calm but began to feel dissociative like that feeling you get when you are getting tipsy, your vision and reaction times... it felt like I was drunk and I was dizzy. Was outdoors at the time and I couldn't even cross the road. I sat outside of a church, it was night time. I was found by the police and they took me to hospital about 20mins post ingestion and they called next of kin to be there immediately. My heart stopped for a few seconds without need to revive, I was quite in pain actually... stomach an for heart for sure. I didn't fully pass out either it just felt like I was going to sleep. Police officer woke me up and I hadn't realised i had been asleep as didn't feel drowsy leading up to it. Just one minute I was awake the next I wasn't. I have suffered long term issues and I wouldn't do s n again. I was affected by It a student a female it messed up my hormones and seemed to have triggered some kind of early menopause issue. They have me an IV but I'm not sure what was in it. Was observed for three days and a short others mentioned, my blood was brown like chocolate and my fingers and palms were blue.

It also messed up my stomach and digestive Tract for about three weeks

I used 99.95% purity from ebay
Apparently. However I think my SN had some exposure to air which may have contributed to it being less potent

I still can't eat red meat knowing it's coated in s n

Ewwww

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Hi little lady

I didn't vomit at all, I drank it on an empty stomach an drank it slowly over the Span of 15 minutes or so.
I felt calm but began to feel dissociative like that feeling you get when you are getting tipsy, your vision and reaction times... it felt like I was drunk and I was dizzy. Was outdoors at the time and I couldn't even cross the road. I sat outside of a church, it was night time. I was found by the police and they took me to hospital about 20mins post ingestion and they called next of kin to be there immediately. My heart stopped for a few seconds without need to revive, I was quite in pain actually... stomach an for heart for sure. I didn't fully pass out either it just felt like I was going to sleep. Police officer woke me up and I hadn't realised i had been asleep as didn't feel drowsy leading up to it. Just one minute I was awake the next I wasn't. I have suffered long term issues and I wouldn't do s n again. I was affected by It a student a female it messed up my hormones and seemed to have triggered some kind of early menopause issue. They have me an IV but I'm not sure what was in it. Was observed for three days and a short others mentioned, my blood was brown like chocolate and my fingers and palms were blue.

It also messed up my stomach and digestive Tract for about three weeks

I used 99.95% purity from ebay
Apparently. However I think my SN had some exposure to air which may have contributed to it being less potent

I still can't eat red meat knowing it's coated in s n

Ewwww
Wow. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like quite an ordeal... Curious cause I really want to go by SN..
Did you use antiemetics and acid reducers?

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Acid reducers yes
Anti emetics I only used cyclizine which isn't what was recommended I think cyclizine was prescribed to me for vertigo but I was desperate so just went with that
I'm not promoting it or trying to advise anybody just mentioning it because it wasn't nice at all. ANd whilst I still want to catch the bus I did regret taking s n because I ended up in the psych ward for two weeks and ended up losing my fertility, my hair (now have alopecia which I'm convinced wasn't the s n) and lost the trust of most people around me. Police also wrote asking for me to be mentally assessed so I had people trailing me for a while. I also hated they insisted next of kin be by my side.. my mother was so distraught being woken up in the middle of the night to be by my side and that I might die, that she literally sat next to me staring in to space wothout saying a word the whole time

I didn't know what to say to her either

Not even sorry could fix it

Felt so bad and stupid

Police told me its j refused next of kin they would have to stay the whole time
I guess what I'm saying is .. I just wanted to die alone in privacy without people witnessing it and I wanted it to be fast but I just failed altogether.

Last edited:
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
hi @Jen0804 im sorry for what happened to u ); ..can i ask u if u think that if u hadnt been found 20 min later u would have died? ..thank u ..

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
They put her on an IV in hospital so they must have definitely administered an antidote. She says she was found by police 20min post ingestion - that is a very short time and it shows that if you are serious about this, it is a very good idea to ensure no one will find you.

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
That means that you think SN would be 100% successful just so long as people don't get found.

What about the vomiters ?
I believe so. It supposed to take 40 minutes. So ideally being left alone for a few hours... that's why you take the antiemetic. Are people still vomiting with anti emetic?

I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
From a recent article of our doc magazine (particular for docs although I managed to get a member) called "Auto-intoxication with "suicide powder".
I will only quote/translate the start and that what stood out the most to me;

Ladies and gentlemen,

We have recently been confronted with suicide attempts with sodium nitrite. Like sodium azide, this agent is considered to be the "suicide powder" or "agent X". In this clinical lesson we discuss the symptoms, pathophysiology, treatment and the mechanism of death after taking sodium nitrite based on 2 patients.

Media coverage has created the impression among the public that sodium nitrite is a "safe and humane agent" that "leads to a dignified death." 2 The mechanism of death, however, is suffocation, with after death permanent blue discoloration of the entire body. Because of the unbearable symptoms associated with suffocation, sodium nitrite is an extremely unsuitable suicide agent.

If anyone is interested I can send the entire article per email (I tried other ways to share but it is impossible) but you will then have to translate it yourself.