• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gambardella

gambardella

De l'inconvénient d'être né
Dec 1, 2019
Alright, thank you for all your answers. I do agree some over detailed research can be quite unproductive...

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
From a recent article of our doc magazine (particular for docs although I managed to get a member) called "Auto-intoxication with "suicide powder".
I will only quote/translate the start and that what stood out the most to me;

Ladies and gentlemen,

We have recently been confronted with suicide attempts with sodium nitrite. Like sodium azide, this agent is considered to be the "suicide powder" or "agent X". In this clinical lesson we discuss the symptoms, pathophysiology, treatment and the mechanism of death after taking sodium nitrite based on 2 patients.

Media coverage has created the impression among the public that sodium nitrite is a "safe and humane agent" that "leads to a dignified death." 2 The mechanism of death, however, is suffocation, with after death permanent blue discoloration of the entire body. Because of the unbearable symptoms associated with suffocation, sodium nitrite is an extremely unsuitable suicide agent.

If anyone is interested I can send the entire article per email (I tried other ways to share but it is impossible) but you will then have to translate it yourself.
What about the nitrogen method?

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
You need a benzo to help with pain too. You can buy a benzo analog legally called Etizolam which is not regulated because it's so new. Right now it's still considered a research chemical. But it's so similar to benzo's that you shouldn't have a problem with it.
Do you mean to help them fall asleep before they feel pain? Because benzos don't help with pain

SickBoiKap

SickBoiKap

Nov 28, 2020
Is an anxiety medication with no painkiller in it.

Last edited:
J

Johnadams742

Sep 5, 2022
As far as how painful it is. Well I'll just say that if you take too much it will have a negative effect. I read this report from 8chan I think it was about this guy that took too much and had some uncomfortable effects like vomiting etc. So just stick to the recommended amount which I think is 5 grams. Don't quote me on that though.
The recommended dose is grams/pounds of your weight. Any other measurements would lead to painful failure.Meto is required to lessen the amount of solution rejected through vomit.