• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I'm 20, and I'm surprised that I'm still here :( I didn't really want to make it past childhood, but hopefully I can be gone soon
Im 20 too and feeling the same. I thought I wouldnt make it pass 18. Hope you will find the peace you deserve

ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
18. Granted, I don't need to leave out of desperation, but out of necessity.
So I predict I won't make it past 20 if I can help it.

T

thetrout

Jul 25, 2023
early 50s. wow so many young people here. what a world.

booplesnoot34

booplesnoot34

I’ll miss the winter, a world of fragile things
Feb 8, 2023
28. Never thought I'd make it past 18.

M

Misfit72

-
Aug 25, 2020
I'm 50. It's sad to see the number of people in their late teens and early twenties, but if I were that age now, with access to the same information and resources, I might be prepared to end my life there and then, though I hope I'd give life a chance.

Now that I'm 50, however, and I have given life a chance, I feel there's nothing left. There's nothing left I want to do, nowhere left I want to go, no one left I want to meet.

I don't want to be saved, which in reality means being treated no better than a drugged farm animal.

• Love
Reactions: HighFlight
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Are we talking emotionally (23), physically (92), or just based on our birthday (55)??

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Are we talking emotionally (23), physically (92), or just based on our birthday (55)??
LMAO
I'm 50. It's sad to see the number of people in their late teens and early twenties, but if I were that age now, with access to the same information and resources, I might be prepared to end my life there and then, though I hope I'd give life a chance.

Now that I'm 50, however, and I have given life a chance, I feel there's nothing left. There's nothing left I want to do, nowhere left I want to go, no one left I want to meet.

I don't want to be saved, which in reality means being treated no better than a drugged farm animal.
Try 62!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!