urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
I'm afraid us older folk need to see a birth certificate as we suspect a lot of ✌️18✌️yr olds are in fact probably younger 😁
i am not posting my birth certificate on this random website unless an admin requests me to send it to them privately for whatever reason. Luckily, the magical thing about the world is you aren't required to believe me, so you can just ignore me instead. I don't want minors on this site either, and I waited until I was 18 to join. alas, 18 year olds do really exist, believe it or not

Reactions: King Ashoka
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
Yes I was obviously joking and I suspect that any request (even from admin) to see anything revealing of true personal information wouldn't go down well with anyone. ✌️
Sorry, I'm autistic and have a lot of trouble discerning tone especially through text</3 I apologize for coming off as aggressive

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD, kitty_kat, Deleted member 82921 and 1 other person
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
I've always lied about my age. From the ages of 16-36 I was 24. These days I find I can get away with telling people I'm anything between 30 and 60, depending on how well-presented I am. It doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiger b
miserablemarbles

miserablemarbles

So tired.
Nov 5, 2023
34 but sometimes I feel like I'm 84 snd sometimes I feel like I'm 14

woeisme

woeisme

Oct 31, 2023
18, unfortunately

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, Sylveon and sukuna
sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
turned 18 recently

Reactions: kitty_kat and Sylveon
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
where do you draw the line? 5 yo s too?
if someone wants to kill themselves they are going to do it and there is nothing we can do to stop them. We know in practice that suicide is so unusual among pre pubescents that its not an issue.

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
if someone wants to kill themselves they are going to do it and there is nothing we can do to stop them. We know in practice that suicide is so unusual among pre pubescents that its not an issue.
I sense you are a kid too. If you are, hopefully your parents find out the site you are on soon

Reactions: beelzebul
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
I sense you are a kid too. If you are, hopefully your parents find out the site you are on soon
A 28 year old kid. Really this is probably just a cultural difference. In my country kids are criminally liable at age 10 so they are considered responsible enough to know about life and death at that age.

Reactions: King Ashoka
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
A 28 year old kid. Really this is probably just a cultural difference. In my country kids are criminally liable at age 10 so they are considered responsible enough to know about life and death at that age.
Where is your country

Firework

Firework

Nov 27, 2023
18, honestly for me way to long.

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat and Sylveon