• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
19. I'm often amazed I made it to such an age!

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and generaltonight1709
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023

Reactions: Peaceful Departure and YandereMikuMistress
squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
31. Sooo many kids on this board. Very sad.
Out of curiosity who do you consider kids? I am 22 and I consider 18 years olds to still be kids in some respect, but think by 20 (just by my experience anyways) your more an adult. I feel like you might still consider me a kid though, which I would respect.

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
19 currently, though the ideations and planning started at 11-12 I think
Just waiting until I'm sure I wont fail

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
With how lots of people truly are I really doubt it that every person here used their true age. You can tell some of the ages by the posts they make.
Also sadly with the make up of human beings, the brain does not fully develop until 24. Makes me wonder what is still developing.

Last edited:
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
definitely some people under 18 here, the reddit suicide sub has 10-12 year old's posting on it often. I respect the choice of anyone of any age to alt-f4 out of life at any time.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Yakamoz
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
definitely some people under 18 here, the reddit suicide sub has 10-12 year old's posting on it often. I respect the choice of anyone of any age to alt-f4 out of life at any time.
kids killing themselves is ok?

Reactions: beelzebul
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I'm 27

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
death should just be a fictional thing to them and only when they turn 18 (if they really must 😒) should they start talking about suicide and dying.
I have an issue with this, death can't be only a fictional thing if one has their reasons which lead them to do anything associated with dying. Just because someone is a minor, doesn't mean they don't have their own reasons justifying as to why they wish to be freed from their misery, therefore they shouldn't be invalidated for their struggles. You come off as someone who'd do such a thing, invalidate someone for incontrollable factors of their life.

For example, my cousin is 13 years old. She has many, many serious attempts to ctb, all of which failed miserably. She has a very bad family life; she isn't cared about;, a bad mental health since such mental health issues run in the family, and more reasons which I don't know about, that push her to ctb. Therefore, having thoughts of suicide isn't only limited to adults, I'm sure many of us here on SS including me have had the desire to die since an early age, 8 for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: kilowatt, bebebeep, kitty_kat and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
We know who you are under 18yr olds 🔞☝️
It's not that easy to track them down, unfortunately. There have been many instances on this forum where someone has been underage, there are many more people like that who are hiding it.

It's saddening how possibly so many minors feel pressured to come here because of their personal situations.

Last edited:
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
18 as of a few months ago

Reactions: kitty_kat and Sylveon
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No I just meant (in not so many words) that kids and teens shouldn't have to be overly aware of this and should at least have their childhood as a fairytale world where all death is natural, fictional or far far away. I wasn't making a joke.
Ahh ok, then I misunderstood. Sorry about that.