• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
my life is so tedious and uneventful that the thought of ctb is for me on par with traveling through space. The fact that I can initiate the most dramatic experience of my life makes me feel really alive.

Reactions: BrokenArrow, dano6533, NeedPeace and 6 others
Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
Every day I think about it and feel a sense of peace, followed by a twisting nausea in the pit of my stomach. Probably fear, but I need to overcome it.

Reactions: dano6533, Strumgewehr, Rocky M and 2 others
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Not very, I'm afraid. In the past I'd usually get a (fairly) consistent feeling of morbid peace from contemplating my own demise. These days however, it's pretty rare that I feel anything other than sheer emptiness. The very same kind I feel all the time. Plaguing me morning, noon & night. Like a thick, imperceptible fog encircled around my head.

alone-alternative-bad-mood-cool-Favim.com-2400429.jpg

Reactions: dano6533, LayNrot, GiveMeNovacaine and 2 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I used to fantasize about hanging myself, but now that I've tried a few times and have a more realistic idea of what it is, I'm very saddened and afraid of the thought of me having to go through with it. I'm saddened at the fact that I've been driven to having to see this as a considerable option.
So not euphoric about it, but it is constantly painfully in my mind.

Reactions: dano6533 and dwimplepeen213
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Depends a lot on how things are going in life. These days, it doesn't happen super often — Although earlier today I felt really good about the fact I will not have to live for another decade (most likely). I even put on some of my "suicide songs" to listen to.

Reactions: dano6533
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Not euphoric but it often calms me down a little bit.
My life is nothing but loneliness, failures and disgust. Often times I wake up at 4 or 5am, remembering my situation (age, looks, money, loss of hope in every aspect of my life), heart racing. The thought of ending it all provides some kind of relief.

Reactions: dano6533, Rocky M, LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS and 2 others
Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
Not euphoric but it often calms me down a little bit.
My life is nothing but loneliness, failures and disgust. Often times I wake up at 4 or 5am, remembering my situation (age, looks, money, loss of hope in every aspect of my life), heart racing. The thought of ending it all provides some kind of relief.
Same. My method arrived finally, so I am such more at peace. Knowing that at any time I can leave.

Reactions: dano6533, YaYaDr and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Every day I think about it

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, dano6533 and dwimplepeen213