Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
on average once every 2-3 days

Reactions: Skathon
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I you're trynig to lose a lot of weight that might not be bad, otherwise at least once per day could help you to feel a little better.
i have a complex eating disorder. i have mental and physical reasons for not eating and 1 or another is typically bothering me. (the physical could be and probably is a side effect of the mental reasons simply basing it off the fact that my bpd can make me physically ill so why not my ed)

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
I typically eat twice a day, but sometimes only once. I enjoy good food when I can get it, but I'm simply too poor and unmotivated right now to eat better.

• Hugs
Reactions: ConstantPain
nosurpries

nosurpries

Jul 3, 2022
usually one real meal and just snacks throughout the day + coffee

B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
I don't really eat much but it has less to do with depression and more with my past life and being busy all the time. I just got used to not eating much while being constantly on the go and it pretty much stuck with me over the years. Just quick bites and dash. Microwavable and instant meals really aren't the healthiest to live off of for years at a time though.
On the flip side, cooking does feel like a chore, it just feels like it takes too long. Probably cause I'm just not used to it. I do try to eat every day at least.
I drink plenty of water also.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I go through periods of eating a lot and very little. My ed prevents me from eating balanced meals.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie