• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I am starting to spend literally 3-5 hours a day here. It's almost the only thing that calms me just a little, especially at night, because there are so many stories and people I can relate to. So at least I know I'm not alone with dark thoughts. No family member or doctor or therapist can even begin to understand how I feel. But many of you folks in here do.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Either less than thirty minutes, or the majority of my waking hours. I have something of a compulsion. Message boards are one of the few places where I feel able to communicate who I am. A suicide message board at my age, at this latitude, localised only within my kitchen!?!?

Today I'm not sure how many hours. I fell asleep at one point. I blew off a friend so I could browse this. Fuck I'm a loser again lol

My friend had other things to do but I felt a bit of relief cuz this is no stress like relaxing, like how hospice workers say that a death rattle happens because the dying person is experiencing the ultimate in relaxation. The only way to get more relaxed than that is to die and have your muscles decompose.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Way too many but the guesstimation for me is around 9-10hrs. And most of the time i'm just lurking cause I can't ever say anything useful or wise.
I just got nothing better to do with my time but I really wish I did cause I could for sure use the distraction and less paranoia too.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Way too many but the guesstimation for me is around 9-10hrs. And most of the time i'm just lurking cause I can't ever say anything useful or wise.
I just got nothing better to do with my time but I really wish I did cause I could for sure use the distraction and less paranoia too.
Wisdom isn't something that we do by ourselves otherwise you'd see it in young people more often. It's a collective effort and when one becomes wise it's because they have learned how to listen and cooperate. That usually takes a lot of time.

edit: by that I mean please, add your thoughts, because you are as necessary to the superorganism as anybody else and you stand to gain more from engagement than you do to lose.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Either less than thirty minutes, or the majority of my waking hours. I have something of a compulsion. Message boards are one of the few places where I feel able to communicate who I am. A suicide message board at my age, at this latitude, localised only within my kitchen!?!?

Today I'm not sure how many hours. I fell asleep at one point. I blew off a friend so I could browse this. Fuck I'm a loser again lol

My friend had other things to do but I felt a bit of relief cuz this is no stress like relaxing, like how hospice workers say that a death rattle happens because the dying person is experiencing the ultimate in relaxation. The only way to get more relaxed than that is to die and have your muscles decompose.
Lol love the Steamed Hams reference.

I can't even count how many hours a day I spend on here. At least three but realistically probably more like five. Hence my post count despite only signing up two months ago.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Around a few hours but that has been decreasing recently due to my university exams coming up soon

trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
I dont track but i estimate it to be 30m-2h a day, depends on mood. On extremely bad days I will visit constantly, on days where im feeling kinda ok i will be playing games and what not.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
When my ADs are stabilizing my mood properly, I don't go on here at all or just refresh to see if I have any notifications.

When I'm at a low point I can easily spend a couple hours here every day. I try to not let it pull me lower, but it's comforting to be able to speak frankly about uncomfortable topics with like minded and nonjudgmental people. Other sites (especially Reddit) flip out easily and/or coddle those who know suicide victims and place their needs for comfort above our need to express ourselves.

Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
Too long, usually come here for DMs then bounce but some times I browse the evening away on off topic

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
2 to 3 hours a day, I think. When I m feeling really bad many more, like 5 to 6 hours.

Reactions: Rocinante