Votes: 4 2.5%
  • I don't have a date yet

Votes: 57 35.0%

• Total voters
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Covid has brought me to the brink. I am not an indoor person at least not anymore and I'm going insane. If I survive past vaccination it's probably 5+ years for me but CTB has always been an endgame for me to avoid the insane old ages humans were never meant to reach through natural biology

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: muffin222, hopeisgone, _Minsk and 2 others
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I chose more than a year, since my Plan is to ctb when my dog passes.
I think my dog will live a year- but he will not live 5 years. He is too old, bless his sweet heart.
Of course, should something give me a Push before my dog passes away... i have what i need.
But i am trying desperately to stick it out until the end of his lifespan so i can be there for him like he has been there for me. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: muffin222, hopeisgone, angelwings and 5 others
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Indefinite. It all depends on how the next four-ish years go, seeing how I'll be 30 by then.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: muffin222
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Going to try CTB by hanging in the following week(s), hopefully I'll actually manage to succeed this time after dozens of attempts in the last 3 years

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: muffin222, Umbreon, Dead Meat and 4 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
It depends on how lucky I am. At best I have until the end of May (crossing fingers) and at worst I have within a matter of days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Fragile
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I was going to die this winter. I don't know what's holding me back.

• Hugs
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
My time frame is as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any reliable method right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and _Minsk
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I don't have a specific date but it will probably be by the end of this year.

Some specific things happening could delay it by a bit but end of the year is the most likely scenario.

I'm just tired. I hate existing. I hate society. There's nowhere for me anywhere.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: muffin222, OblivionSeeker, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
December 2021. If my surgery is botched, if it goes well I'll just live a simple life. I have sn and everything for the event that it happens and I'm miserable.

• Hugs
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
My body will let me know when the time has arrived....I have an illness that is worsening. when it gets to the point I need to go to the hospital, I will shift gears and go to a hotel instead. to ctb.

I wonder if I have a month left (?) I'm preparing in earnest these days. getting rid of everything.

• Hugs
Revered

Revered

Mar 6, 2021
No set time, I'm just waiting for the right opportunity. It could be a few years yet but I'm dead set on doing it.

• Hugs
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Not really a set time, probably the end of this year if I decide on a plan. The last two attempts I said were gonna be my last so I can't say I'll make it this year.

I think I need to try a new approach but I don't know what that will be yet. Was hoping to ctb in the middle of lockdown to escape it but now I feel more resolved to see through to the end. If things don't work out I can always try again.

I suppose only clause is if I have another migraine attack I'll use that as a driving force for an attempt. Yes, it will be impulsive but it might just give me the courage. Been suffering from debilitating migraines on and off the past year or so. Indescribably bad, I know I won't be able live long term with them.

• Hugs
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Not much. I might go within a few days. I've already been tying up loose ends and finishing my final preparations

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Ame, GarageKarate07 and 1 other person
R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
Might be 2-3 weeks, could be a few months yet. When it's time though I will be ready. Looking forward to starting the next life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Fragile, Ame and GarageKarate07