N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think the community is not that powerful. And if I was the admin I would also handle it this way. Especially when it comes to legal liability. I am probably way too anxious to be staff of such a forum anyway. But I would not listen to the community if the demands could be a problem concerning legal liability.

This forum has forum suggestions. The content is mostly provided by users. So the community creates a big part of the forum itself. Some members more than others. There are not that many interventions. But this could be a thinking fallacy. Personally I never got an intervention for saying something. Maybe because I am pretty harmless. Not sure how often other people get warnings. Sometimes I was surprised when popular members got banned because they crossed the lines too often.

(off-topic: There was absolutely no reason of my mom to abuse me. I was always such a harmless kid that only wanted to be a calm and play with my toys. And she still beated the shit out of me daily for basically nothing. And even thought it was good for my development. Holy shit.)

The members are the participants. We have voting rights but our influence is limited. The constitution is not written by us. But from time to time we are asked to give input. I am not sure how our influence could be increased. Regular surveyc who should be banned next? Lol.
Community events like seppuku friday? That might would fuel the death cult narrative. (Sorry for my black humor)

I don't have no better ideas in mind. What a useless thread. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25