hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
When he got caught he started to care. After his life was affected he started to care.
This is true I agree but he did not make anyone do what they did he just baited them into doing it.
He said he is oldfag yet makes nufig mistake so could have been on purpose.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
IWhat exactly do you want to happen in the situation?

Self-awareness from all of us. I know. I'm asking a lot.

At the very least no more threats of violence and rape against these women from any stranger in India or elsewhere.

The just baited them into doing it.

I don't know the exact specifics of this situation.
I do not care to comment on it further but do you know what an entrapment is?
Nvm.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Self-awareness from all of us. I know. I'm asking a lot.
I can understand that, so should he apologize to them? I don't think that's a good idea because that would be him contacting them which is probably more invasive for them. Should he go to the police? You're still not answering the question. it really has nothing to do with me if he is sorry or not or if he has regrets that's something to discuss with him.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I can understand that, so should he apologize to them? I don't think that's a good idea because that would be him contacting them which is probably more invasive for them. Should he go to the police? You're still not answering the question. it really has nothing to do with me if he is sorry or not or if he has regrets that's something to discuss with him.

I did answer the question.
Personally, I want safety for these women from these unwarranted threats of rape and violence.
As in no more harassment.
To live without fear because of somebody else's stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weather
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I did answer the question.
Personally, I want safety for these women from these unwarranted threats of rape and violence.
As in no more harassment.
To live without fear because of somebody else's stupidity.
Admittedly I'm still kind of stoned from yesterday so I'm probably not following this as well as I could be, but I don't actually know what you expecting in the physical sense. If you think the dude should just walk on into a police station and announces his crimes let him know that. I certainly would not ever do that, but I also wouldn't be the kind of person to do this kind of stuff in the first place.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Admittedly I'm still kind of stoned from yesterday so I'm probably not following this as well as I could be, but I don't actually know what you expecting in the physical sense. If you think the dude should just walk on into a police station and announces his crimes let him know that. I certainly would not ever do that, but I also wouldn't be the kind of person to do this kind of stuff in the first place.

I already said I'm not going to comment further on this case.
I'm not a judge. It's above my pay grade. I don't care about that guy. I stopped caring a long time ago.

I just wish safety for these women.
Is that really too much to ask?

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather and Ghost2211
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I assume everyone does. It's a nice thought, but not something the OP has any control over at this point.

Hopefully it's blown over now. Chalk it up as a life lesson.

Reactions: Brink