• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How many true friends do you have?

Votes: 49 64.5%

Votes: 13 17.1%

Votes: 5 6.6%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 or more

• Total voters
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024

I am talking about true friends, who you have known for quite a while, talk to and spend time with regularly.

Not counting family members, husbands, wives, relatives, or acquaintances who you might say hi and make small chat with if you see

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Painfully lol at the current 3 votes on zero and no votes on the other options.
It is painfully sad. I think loneliness and isolation is why a lot of people including myself are on this type of forum and wanting to CTB

Reactions: tbroken
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
It is painfully sad. I think loneliness and isolation is why a lot of people including myself are on this type of forum and wanting to CTB
Socializing also has its drawbacks though. A person can only tolerate being in an ingroup as long as there is a perceived outgroup towards which all frustrations are projected. They see their circles as "me and mine" which equals the good in the world, and they see the outgroup as "Them and theirs" which should be either forced into the ingroup or destroyed. I just happen to have my ego collapsed to the point that not only do I disidentify with nationalism and with my familial bonds, I even see my own thoughts as stuff coming from the outside because I literally don't believe that I exist. I literally have zero friends because even I am not my own friend.

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
Zero but contrary to what's been said above, it is a comforting number for me. I feel the loneliest when I'm among people. When I ditched all my friends, I became more at ease because there was no one for me to compare myself against and no trying to fit somewhere I don't belong 😊

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Currently? Zero. At some point, I cut myself off from everyone a lot and actually lost contact. Having no friends is a result, not a cause, of my condition. I know that having friends is crucial for mental health. In general, contact with other people is very important. However, I have already decided about my CTB, so I don't want to deal with it anymore. It makes no sense, since I won't be around in a few months anyway (I hope). :)

Reactions: iloverachel
Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
None. Zulch. Most of these so called "Friends" just like to push people down rather then be actual FRIENDS IMHO.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I am sorry to hear so many of you guys having no friends
Loneliness and isolation is the worst

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
C

ConfusedClouds

Mar 9, 2024
Zero.

Similar to above, have isolated myself from them as I was getting more and more worked up by my inability to communicate anything about how I'm feeling and them trying to 'help' (get worried about my frustrations and try referring me to 'speak to someone'). So much less stressful living an 'anonymous' life.

(Although there are other big disadvantages to bouncing around on my own, but at least then I'm only a burden to myself not others who don't deserve to be upset by me more/again).

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Sad to see most of us have very few friends

K-Ξ²

K-Ξ²

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024

I am talking about true friends, who you have known for quite a while, talk to and spend time with regularly.

Not counting family members, husbands, wives, relatives, or acquaintances who you might say hi and make small chat with if you see
being autistic has made it nigh impossible to make real friends. my only two friends are my girlfriend (love of my life) & one other autistic transwoman who seems to stick with me no matter what. i owe them my life.

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Zero. But it got so normalized to be lonely in this era by the mainstream (not necessarily suicidal) that I rarely feel guilty about it. "Not having friends" is an insult from the past. Now, it's the norm.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I have a good chunk of friends (4), however, none to consider close enough to truly be myself around. I can hang out with them, chat, and overall have a good time, but I always keep my guard up a bit and censor myself often to try to keep them.

I do genuinely love them, which I why I keep a safe emotional distance and try not to be too vulnerable. They deserve happiness and appreciation when I'm unable to.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Socializing also has its drawbacks though. A person can only tolerate being in an ingroup as long as there is a perceived outgroup towards which all frustrations are projected. They see their circles as "me and mine" which equals the good in the world, and they see the outgroup as "Them and theirs" which should be either forced into the ingroup or destroyed. I just happen to have my ego collapsed to the point that not only do I disidentify with nationalism and with my familial bonds, I even see my own thoughts as stuff coming from the outside because I literally don't believe that I exist. I literally have zero friends because even I am not my own friend.
Exactly how i feel.
0, i was just ejaculated and thrown in total madness.

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I thought I had one until I found out I didn't. I was naive, thinking if I gave my time, attention and care to someone they would reciprocate. Instead they just used that against me. I now believe there is no such thing as friends. If there is no value to gain, there is no relationship. If you have a true friend you are very lucky or still naive (which is a good thing).

• Love
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024

There are people who i've known for quite a while, i don't spend time with them regularly, but a couple of times per year, you could count it on your fingers. It's always nice when we do.

For the rest i wouldn't say i have any

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I don't really have any true friends. The closest to true friends that I have are my dad and a user on this site who I pm from time to time. There is that old dude who I texts me on a near daily basis, but my feelings for him are a bit complicated (I'm both very attached to him but I also sometimes have the urge to push him away) and he seems to view me more like a thing than a person, tbh. There is a dude who I message who I consider a "friend with benefits"(except I've never had sex with him before. I've only sent nudes to him and video called him and when he wants me to) but he's more of an aquintance. The other dude who I message does have casual conversations with me from time to time, but he also views me as a toy (which I don't mind).

I'm fine with not having any friends. I actually cut off the only person who I still considered to be a true friend to me back in grade 11, just when lockdown was starting. I find friendships to be exhausting. I always end up becoming paranoid about whether or not my friends actually like me or if they are just hanging out with me out of pity and secretly find me annoying. I'm always convinced that they will at some point start trying to cut me out of their lives. I remember when my two friends, who I met in grade 7, starting hanging out with their new friends in high school. Seeing them hang out with them and not me, especially when waiting for the bus and train while going home, just broke something in me every single time. Eventually I just gave up on our friendship and I cut them out of my life around the beginning of grade 11. I was already trying to push them away a year prior. Best decision I ever made.

I don't want friends, especially irl friends. My mom thinks that there is something wrong with me because I don't want friends and claims that "everyone has friends" and that "everyone wants friends". It annoys the shit out of me.

redroomgirl

redroomgirl

I’m so tired being here
Mar 14, 2024

i've got a lot of "friends" that is people from my school and other schools. Honestly, I could be best described as popular, but I've heard the kind of things they say about me and I'm pretty sure that if I went off of instagram, a lot of them would forget I existed and sometimes that scares me because i've always needed the spotlight but god i wish i was invisible sometimes, to the point that nobody would notice if i'm gone. I can't tell if i'd want to die or just be quiet and alone, if that makes sense.

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
i've got a lot of "friends" that is people from my school and other schools. Honestly, I could be best described as popular, but I've heard the kind of things they say about me and I'm pretty sure that if I went off of instagram, a lot of them would forget I existed and sometimes that scares me because i've always needed the spotlight but god i wish i was invisible sometimes, to the point that nobody would notice if i'm gone. I can't tell if i'd want to die or just be quiet and alone, if that makes sense.
Schools, very superficial places, especially in the "popular" sphere. I think being invisible to these people is a beautiful thought. If afterwards, someone does end up noticing you, that means you got yourself a real friend

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Honestly? Zero. The friends I make usually end up replacing me, but I don't really mind it either.

• Aww..