• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stonemason

stonemason

Apr 11, 2020
I don't know if I would be okay or happy, but I wouldn't plan to kill myself. I would make it work. Money doesn't bring happiness, but it could really bring me some comfort and peace of mind that I think would be really nice to experience. I don't think I'd need a lot either.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Money no into give happyness tovarish, it just into makes you able to commit sad in nicer stuff, perhaps crying whilst snorting nose flour on hooker tiddies.
soviet-cat-sovicat.gif

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
It can buy you skincares, which fixes your flaws.
I am talking about about face morphology or face shape, not if your skin is well!

Attractivness is definitly objective as studies show.

Its in our instict to see if someone has a ugly or handsome facial morphology. Thats totally genetic and has nothing to do with skincare.

Last edited:
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I am talking about about face morphology or face shape, not if your skin is well!

Attractivness is definitly objective as studies show.

Its in our instict to see if someone has a ugly or handsome facial morphology. Thats totally genetic and has nothing to do with skincare.
Well then with money you can get surgeries, or you can always attract pretty gold diggers.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Having money or a stable income would alleviate a lot of pain/pressure and anxiety. However I do not have any chance to get this. I simply cannot work. I tried it very often. Welfare is a joke.
Poverty is a big reason for my suicide. Though I think I might would do it anyway. I am extremely unhappy and many things weigh on me.

Death is your gift

Death is your gift

Oct 7, 2021
It is obviously way easier to have this opinion when you have enough money to have a decent life, but definitely I would say that money is not THE thing that will bring you happiness or success in your life.

But it can help, for sure.

So, to answer the question of OP, having bigger financial resources than today will not fix my issues, and I still would be suicidal.

J

jc58

Oct 20, 2021
I would still be me even with lots of money. Being me means hating every moment I'm forced to endure. With a lot of money, I would give it away to animal charities. At least I would feel my miserable life had some kind of purpose.

Y

YAYorNAY

Nov 5, 2021
On one hand I'd have enough to distract myself from life but on the other I could buy a gun and end it….
Maybe. Probably not.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
W

WeslieZX

Apr 11, 2021
If I had an endless supply of money I think I'd still be suicidal, but it would massively prolong my life. I'm only 25 and I plan to commit suicide within the next month when my supplies arrive, but if I was financially independent I could see myself continuing on into my 40's or 50's.

A huge part of me wanting to commit suicide is having such low income, and the self esteem issues and lack of freedom that come with that. I'm in school to get to a higher paying job and I've made a lot investing my money, but I don't think I have the discipline or energy to get to where I want to be financially without killing myself in the meantime.

SoDead

SoDead

Nov 2, 2021
Even with a lot of money there are reasons to be suicidal, of course.
However at least in the short to medium term having large capital would surely mean much better life. Since for those who are not rich and do not even live in a country with generous welfare, this world is a world of forced labor. And this forced labor is a torture for me which poisons everything. Liberation from that torture would surely mean a lot.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Me. I could pay off all the medical debt that my shit ass insurance won't cover. I could also afford a place to live.
This
But even if I had money I would only use it to improve my life and do some stupid things that require money, I will end up doing CTB anyway

F

Fish Face

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I would be happy with enough money to live modestly. I would do voluntary work to feel useful. Unfortunately, although the Government knows that this would make you happy it does nothing to make you achieve it. You get help in getting work if you are young but living costs to support yourself are impossible and if you are older, i.e. other 40, forget employment.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
The only thing I would do if I had money is to donate to various charitable organizations and people in need (paying off debts, medical bills, housing, etc). Then I would by N and CTB.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
i wouldn't come alive on this planet for any amount of money you can have all the money in the world and life can still be the worst thing that ever happened to you, money doesn't buy health friendship love happiness creativity, our imagination will always be better than this universe, there are thing i can imagine that i will never be able to do, like looking at every possible imagine for a given width height and number of colours, or flying around the earth endlessly without having to rest or refuel, there are just thing i can imagine that will never be possible, we all want our imaginations to be free from this enslavement but our imagination will always be limited by the physical constraints.

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I don't know if I would be okay or happy, but I wouldn't plan to kill myself. I would make it work. Money doesn't bring happiness, but it could really bring me some comfort and peace of mind that I think would be really nice to experience. I don't think I'd need a lot either.
If I had enough money this would make the difference, though I would still often be sad about things that did not work out well, I wouldn't be suicidal- it is a key factor in the situation, but not the only main factor.